LegacyGT.com

Bosal Cat-Back coming soon!

SUBE555

dang those are so nice. If the price is right, I might be able to get one w/in a year, depending on how my finances go this year.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your dealer probably doesnt have the part #, nor will SOA give them the part #. I have the part #.... I'm sure Exeter subaru and MSPT have the part numbers as well. The first run isnt that many, but I cant imagine everyone on this board wanting one right now. Also, sometimes you have to place your order in early so all the other dealerships dont suck them all up and then your stuck ordering it from them.

tHe HoV

Yea, yesterday i kept checking Subaru's stock and they still havent receited them in, but at least they dont show that they are on hold or anything. When we placed our VOR order it show it coming from the NJ warehouse.

tHe HoV

Lets see... MSPT has 10 on order, I have 5 on order Fastfreddy has some on order well that knocks it back a bit. The only problem with Fastfred trying a group buy is that more than likely the first 25 already have all been ordered already by dealerships, and those who knew placed there orders days ago and Subaru fills orders by first come first served.... It will be interesting to see how fast these go....

tHe HoV

Archived