LegacyGT.com

Bosal Cat-Back coming soon!

SUBE555

Also, i checked subaru's stock only 6 left in the warehouse. I'm sure they will be getting more soon.....

Yes, next week additional inventory will be in stock.

FYI- Anyone questioning if this will fit a 2.5i sedan, you would need to make a 5" extension between the Y-Pipe and center pipe. The GT center pipe is shorter and the flange is inverted opposite to the 2.5i. A simple modification worth the investment.

;)

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are putting it on in a few minutes... Took it out of the box and freaked out cuz there were no gaskets, after looking for 5 minutes we noticed the are already on the pipes. Piping looks HUGE compared to stock, so far I'm very impressed.... Cant wait to hear it....

tHe HoV

We are putting it on in a few minutes... Took it out of the box and freaked out cuz there were no gaskets, after looking for 5 minutes we noticed the are already on the pipes. Piping looks HUGE compared to stock, so far I'm very impressed.... Cant wait to hear it....

so what's the news?

Opie can arrange the Subaru Bucks. It's a Subaru part number. He'd need the VIN, mileage etc. of your car (relaxxxx) so he could make a repair order. Bucks are treated like a warranty claim for repayment to the dealer. We're not interested in creating any issue for you, but SOA is fussy about how we manage these SB's

I have 5 left, please call if you want a great deal.

Bill

http://www.mastrowrx.com

Opie,

How long is that pricing for? I really want to hear how they sound first.

Pricing will be good at least until the intitial supply is depleted, if supply is strong it may continue. :D

Opie,

Subie Bucks???

Sure, to process Subie Bucks they would have to be mailed to us like MastroWRX stated and include the VIN # & mileage as the Subie Bucks have to be processed on a work order for us to get paid back by Chase with them.

Its on the car now... How does it look? It looks beautiful...:icon_cry: But, I had prodrive mufflers on and I really like the way the tips stuck out a little bit, these dont what so ever. Although the gap that everyone talks about with other mufflers Bosal seems to have addressed this and taken this into the design of their CB. They sit very nice and very even.

The design is: center pipe, y pipe and two mufflers. What seemed a bit odd was at the end of the center pipe the bolts were welded onto the flange itself. On my WRX i went through 4 exhausts systems that companies had me try out and one that i had originally bought, not one of them were made like the Bosal. Although, like i said I am impressed.

Now lets talk about the sound. Its reeeeeeeeaaaaaalllly quite...:( But on the bright side i'm sure these mufflers will break in and get a bit louder....

Or at least i'm hoping. Keep in mind i have a factory downpipe, this exhaust would probably sound incredible with an up/down pipe right out the box. As far as sound clips you can actually find them in this post somewhere.

So for look fit and finish, I give them an A....

As far as sound goes I'm sure the pencil necks at Subaru kept telling them,"its to loud, its to loud can you make quieter?"

tHe HoV

Archived