LegacyGT.com

Bosal Cat-Back coming soon!

SUBE555

Still want to know if this will work somehow for a wagon...Hate to have to cut and it and customize a brand new factory exhaust.

Why? If the wagon version is more than a couple months out, I'm bringing it to an exhaust shop and having them cut it, extend it to where I like/want it and weld it. The only way you'll be able to see it is if you're looking for it.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright you talked me into it...Hey, maybe we meet up and go to the same place to have it done? I don't know any good exhaust places.

I'll get mine through Exeter Subaru and there is a muffler (Monroe I think) literally right across the street. I was going to have them do a custom for me, but decided against it for a couple reasons. When I order mine, I'm gonna check to see how much they'd charge to extend the tips. My guess would be 1 hr labor (aprox $65 + 4" of pipe).

NHLEG and JC51373 before you do this mod please check the length of the "y" pipe for the sedan vs. the wagon. If there the same no problem but if the wagon is longer, you will have more things to change than just the tips.

NHLEG and JC51373 before you do this mod please check the length of the "y" pipe for the sedan vs. the wagon. If there the same no problem but if the wagon is longer, you will have more things to change than just the tips.

Rats!! Thanks for the info though...So should we measure our current Y pipe first and compare to that?

I don't know why wagons get no love. Stinks I tell ya!

y pipes are the same. The difference is all in the tips.

Any ETA on showing up at the dealer??

Supposedly they will be available to order March 1. I'll have to wait another couple weeks as I have another $100 subie bucks comming in March (that'll make $400 total towards the exhaust) :icon_bigg .

By the way myrat, you WILL have enough exhausts comming in to meet demand??? I hope you have more than, say 5, comming so you won't sell out in the first day and we have to wait a couple months for the next batch to be made??? Please?!?!

mryat

Update? Have they hit the mainland yet? Do you have any pics of the final product? How long are the tips? Has this been tested on aftermarket DP's or just the stock set-up (how loud)?

Thanks.

mryat

Update? Have they hit the mainland yet? Do you have any pics of the final product? How long are the tips? Has this been tested on aftermarket DP's or just the stock set-up (how loud)?

Thanks.

If you go through all the pages in this post you would find the many posted pictures throughout. just an FYI

Take it easy baby, no need for this meanness. We should keep it peaceful, homeboy, Jesus!

mcrae.me/minecraft

facebook.com/mike.mcrae.me

twitter.com/mcraeme

FYI Brian who used to be at Exeter Subaru, now works for www.subaruproparts.com ... something to keep in mind for those who like parts people that know what they're doing.

I knew Brian left, but I thought he was only doing his web design thing. Are you sure he didn't just design this site? Or is this like www.subaruwrxparts.com where he designed the site and was also the guy who shipped the parts?

Archived