LegacyGT.com

Bosal Cat-Back coming soon!

SUBE555

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hov, thanks for the kind words. Your right we had to make it quieter but even our louder mufflers passed the 95db test. It should get a little louder as time goes on. I haven't had time to do any dyno tests on the system but you should feel some differance in the car. I'm still trying to talk SOA into doing some for the wagons but it's a hard sell. I will try doing some test fitting on my own and see what really has to be done with the system to malke it fit. As far as the tips sticking out that is a no no, due to the fact some A/H will burn there leg and sue.

Hov, thanks for the kind words. Your right we had to make it quieter but even our louder mufflers passed the 95db test. It should get a little louder as time goes on. I haven't had time to do any dyno tests on the system but you should feel some differance in the car. I'm still trying to talk SOA into doing some for the wagons but it's a hard sell. I will try doing some test fitting on my own and see what really has to be done with the system to malke it fit. As far as the tips sticking out that is a no no, due to the fact some A/H will burn there leg and sue.

Good to hear from you again mryat!

What are their reasons to not make one for the wagon?

How expensive can it really be to add 2" to the lengths of the tips???

The sooner you can test fit, and report back with what needs to be done to make it fit the wagon the sooner I will buy. I *really* want this exhaust because it is EVERYTHING I want in one (except for maybe the quad tips, but I can live without that).

BTW, how did you guys get it so quiet?

Got any approximate percentage figures on the increase in loudness at idle, highway and/or WOT ?

Is the boxer rumble more pronounced?

Thanks.

I keed I keeed

:( But on the bright side i'm sure these mufflers will break in and get a bit louder....Or at least i'm hoping.

funny, when the exhaust is too loud everyone says it will quiet down. but i'm glad it's quiet. can't wait to hear one in person...

Yes, I will be at the meet this weekend, granted I wont get there until noonish.

Ok....The drive home, its weird at idle it sounds quieter than the prodrive-

but driving its actually a we bit louder..... When I say louder I mean deep and non

obtrusive- I like... If you have ever owned a siamese cat it purrs just like it....

Never could hit WOT since I live only 6 miles from work and the speed limit is only 35 the whole way.

tHe HoV

Crash, the problem is if there isn't a big demand for the LGT SW exhaust SOA will not approve one. I want to first check and see if it's to loud. If all that is needed is to lengthen the tips mabe we can make a special deal and make a limited run but it may take a little time. I have talked to SOA and am waiting to here back from them. All i'm asking is just be patient. Thanks again for your support in this matter. Does anyone with a SW live near central N.J. ???:icon_bigg

They always leave SW out. Now what am I going to do with my $500 subybucks? I can't get the sound clips to work.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

so is it <, > or = to those clips?

Its not as loud as his.... His sounds a bit more raspy, but take into mind I believe someone said he has an sti swap. I have a stock up pipe as well, I'm only stage one- BUT- I have a very AGGRESSIVE tune....

tHe HoV

I just placed an order for 5 cat back systems, i can do them for the 749 price if i get 5 people in on it. i should hopefully have the 5 units in my hands next week to begin shippijng them out. i have a list started of who's in on my group buy thread. i will update it as i get confirmation from others. thanks everyone for the intrest.

I'd like to get in on that group buy...let me know

Archived