LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 1

CarlJNgmail.com

Woah slow down Haas! I got to clean my car lol. It hasn't gotten any love in over a month. I gotta get my oil changed as well. It's a little overdue :(

Do you know of any places that do a good job for car tint at a good price? I would love to have 20% all the way around by the next meeting :)

Ant, what's that detailing site you were talking about?

Never mind I found it.... http://www.ocdetails.com

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-whale-cat.jpg

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well now that i finally found out that this thread existed i guess that i will grace all of you guy's presence.

here is the link to the previous thread in case someone wants to find it later

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74731&page=16

carl.....i finally got an OB grille and was going to put it on a while back but found out that it DOESNT f%@king fit. What kind of BS is that SOA? The thing is like 1/4" on either side short and like a little bit shorter too. So you might be asking yourselves......"so what did you do Mike????" Well, i will tell you what i did. I painted the stupid chrome wings black to match the grille and i painted my front emblem SWP to match my car. Word to your moms! It looks sooooo cool! It took me like a week to do both b/c i was taking my time and i sanded the piss out of the wings and emblem with 350, 400, 600, 800, 1500 grain sandpaper on all of it and wet sanded them with 1500 last. For the wings, i primered them a few times and sanded in between. I know that all you LGT guys want to be like me but too bad:lol:;). i will post some pix later.

well now that i finally found out that this thread existed i guess that i will grace all of you guy's presence.

here is the link to the previous thread in case someone wants to find it later

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74731&page=16

carl.....i finally got an OB grille and was going to put it on a while back but found out that it DOESNT f%@king fit. What kind of BS is that SOA? The thing is like 1/4" on either side short and like a little bit shorter too. So you might be asking yourselves......"so what did you do Mike????" Well, i will tell you what i did. I painted the stupid chrome wings black to match the grille and i painted my front emblem SWP to match my car. Word to your moms! It looks sooooo cool! It took me like a week to do both b/c i was taking my time and i sanded the piss out of the wings and emblem with 350, 400, 600, 800, 1500 grain sandpaper on all of it and wet sanded them with 1500 last. For the wings, i primered them a few times and sanded in between. I know that all you LGT guys want to be like me but too bad:lol:;). i will post some pix later.

Hahaha I still have the Outback :D

you can see my tint from those pixs? I got the car with it already done but i know a guy that works @ a tint place out in middleburge and will hook it up for as dark as you want! i am not sure what % mine is but it sure does create a nice little pocket!

FYI guys I am off to ATL on 3/20 fot my up/dp and TMIC install and stage 2 tune 3/21!

It is on now!! I will take some pics and a few shorts of the dyno pulls. Will be sure to post them up.

Rehab is for quitters.

i want close to legal on my other car, how much would he charge for a 2dr notch back

How much would he charge for the LGT? Also, about how long do you think it would take? I would basically be stuck there lol

IDK.......i can call him today and see how much he would do it for. I am sure that it will not take but like 1hr depending on how busy they are.

Thanks for the kind complements on my grille.

Good luck with the tune!

IDK.......i can call him today and see how much he would do it for. I am sure that it will not take but like 1hr depending on how busy they are.

Thanks for the kind complements on my grille.

Good luck with the tune!

YOUR GRILLE SUCKS!!!

Hahaha I'm kidding it looks great. Pretty sure very few have taken that route and it's great since it's way cheaper than a new one. I just figured you could use a negative comment to balance it out

I thought getting the metallic stuff was the best route? The non-metallic has the possibility of turning purple. Also, would the tint job warranty be accepted if the tint job was illegal? I wanted 20% all the way around... 30% in the front is legal in Florida

Archived