LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 1

CarlJNgmail.com

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think when i get back i will pick myself up a Para-ordnance P18.9 and a sound supressor! I just want to gun that #47 had in Hitman! I wish i could afford that Blaser R93 but i will stick to the P18 and a Mossberg 590 Mariner. ;)

Thank you for posting up the pixs projectS15 that look sexy! I like that GC8. Are those gold rims GC8 wheels??? Is the GC a 2 door or 4 door? believe it or not but i have NOT seen but MAYBE 1 2 door GC8 here. All of them are 4 door WRX's and STi's and GF8's!

btw i DID post all my pictures! There are a lot of BL5's (one with a Hipposleek bodykit), BP5's, GC8's, R34 GTR, R35 GTR, and many others! LINK IS ON PAGE 24 #354!

Please let me know what you think!

money needed period, trying to save up and get some tokico d-spec shocks for the lgt, cheaper than konis, lil more than bilsteins, but they are adjustible.

hell i love that lil truck its good on gas and i made 300 dollars in 4 hours hauling scrap last week, i spent 30 in gas

i may go in the se unless sojax has my car done by then

get some tokico d-spec shocks for the lgt, cheaper than konis

adjustable dampining or height? My buddy was telling me about coilover sleeves but i cant find anything like them for subarus, just hondas and crap!

the only reason i am going with koni's is b/c ALOT of people swear by them and i have seen them with the springs i want and the ride height is perfect! YESSSSSSSSSSS!

give u 10 dollars for all 4, ehh i may inquire to pops just to have an extra set layin around (i sold mine), so how much you want 4 em?

dropped the lgt off for teardown, gonna be riding sideways for now

Archived