LegacyGT.com

Ethnic food.....who's a fan?

PGT

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like Korean BBQ, and I also like the shabu shabu thing, which I believe is Japanese

:lol: ok, I should explain. I went to one abuot a year ago. Long story short the people I was with kept on taking the chicken out before it was done. :eek: I had to stop at least 5 people from eating raw chicken & getting sick. :lol: The food itself, once cooked, wasn't bad at all.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Indian, Dimsum from time to time, sushi. yep, good stuff around here.

In Herndon, Supper Club of India is one of the best Indian food restaurants around!

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Ha, do you mean fried up whole where the fish is looking at you and filled with bones?

:lol: Yes. And also when it's a soup, the fish is steak-chopped, bones and all and just floating in the broth.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

My absolute favorite restaurant is an Indian place in the University District called Cedars. There's nothing better than super hot butter chicken and endless chai to warm you up on a rainy Seattle evening.

I just had Ethiopian food for the first time last year, and it was amazing. Now I'm introducing all of my friends to it...

I like lots of Asian food, probably because there are lots of good examples of it in the PNW. I'm a huge fan of Thai food - phad se ew, panang, larb...mmmm. Lots of good Thai places around here, too. I've found a couple of really good Szechuan places locally, and I'm in love with hand shaved noodles. I never knew these existed, but now "regular" chow mein has completely lost its allure. And sushi is always tasty.

And I love a good taco truck. Specifically, Tacos la Monarca in Walla Walla. Don't hate it till you've tried it.

sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

In Herndon, Supper Club of India is one of the best Indian food restaurants around!

I went to Minerva for the first time and I found the buffet to be excellent; service stinks, but if you do buffet, it doesnt matter too much. There are tons of Indian places in Herndon, I can think of 7 off the top of my head!!

love all food!!! ALL!!!

i don't think there isn't any type that i do not like..

well maybe greasy food.. it's not that i don't like them.. i like eating them.. but an hour later i just feel heavy and ugh! like philipino food, what i like to call ghetto chinese food... same thing just greasier and saltier.. like i said, i enjoy eating it.. but i pay for it later..

love all food!!! ALL!!!

like filipino food, what i like to call ghetto chinese food... same thing just greasier and saltier.. like i said, i enjoy eating it.. but i pay for it later..

fixored. ;)

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Foth those that know Cuban, Puertorrican and /or Dominican, I'm having Arroz con Pollo right now :D

:lol::lol: so simple yet so awesome

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

yes, good stuff. sadly, there are no good Cuban restaurants around me. I asked my banker who's Cuban and she said she 'nada' :lol:

there's a great Cuban joint at Cocowalk in Miami. I'd go back just for lunch...it was damn good. garlic chicken and a cortado doble after

Archived