LegacyGT.com

Ethnic food.....who's a fan?

PGT

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh yeah, a cortadito

try it with a little lemon peel inside for flavor

I have cortadito skills...I use the traditional cafetera and crush the sugar and coffee to give it that nice sweet foam, then I add a splash of evaporated milk..I love it!

I have cortadito skills...I use the traditional cafetera and crush the sugar and coffee to give it that nice sweet foam, then I add a splash of evaporated milk..I love it!

Sounds like the barista in my Barneys net door doing it! ;):p

I want some Pernir!

IMO, the best Cuban joints are in Miami and NYC. I personally prefer the small family run joints..the essence gets lost when they try to make it fancy and cuisine-ish.

+1 there's a great one near my house that's a tiny little mom & pop joint but it's awesome!

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

And you have been all over the world to confirm this?

And they call me ignorant :rolleyes:

fair point. :lol: I betcha there's some good one's in cuba too.

RC is just bitter b/c he hates both NYC & Miami :p:lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

fair point. :lol: I betcha there's some good one's in cuba too.

RC is just bitter b/c he hates both NYC & Miami :p:lol::lol:

Im cool with Miami and I dont' hate NYC just everyone that lives in it that wasn't born there, and all the dicks, everyone on SI, the guys that look like like a Chachi, ok we can just say all :lol:

Im cool with Miami and I dont' hate NYC just everyone that lives in it that wasn't born there, and all the dicks, everyone on SI, the guys that look like like a Chachi, ok we can just say all :lol:

:lol::lol: it's usually only manhattan that the people aren't from NY. In fact, heights & 1 other person I know are the only 2 people I know right now that were actually born & raised in manhattan.

SI is it's own world :lol: I'll admit there's alot of dumb guidos around the NYC area but whatcha gonna do?

Archived