LegacyGT.com

Post your ACCIDENT photos

bsdzine

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm doing my part... edumacating joeblow, for example. :wub:

I'm not saying you're wrong. I was just indicating what my experience has taught me because everyone is an idiot focusing on everything but driving, while driving. And car manufacturers are not making things any better by giving incentives to not pay attention. Instead of having to pay attention, cars will vibrate the seat to let you know that you might hit something. Or instead of paying attention, it'll blink and let me know I'm "leaving" my lane and crossing the yellow line. Disconnecting drivers from the driving experience may seem like the right thing to do, but for now, it will only make things worse. /rant

It's cool; I'm with the band

And it's the desert guys.....110 mph isn't very fast when most of the highway is open desert. Is 110 fast on the Autobahn? :lol:

no, no it is not, you will still get passed like you are standing still. Did 3 years over there, amazing, and you learn to drive with more precision at alot higher speeds.

I'm not saying you're wrong. I was just indicating what my experience has taught me because everyone is an idiot focusing on everything but driving, while driving. And car manufacturers are not making things any better by giving incentives to not pay attention. Instead of having to pay attention, cars will vibrate the seat to let you know that you might hit something. Or instead of paying attention, it'll blink and let me know I'm "leaving" my lane and crossing the yellow line. Disconnecting drivers from the driving experience may seem like the right thing to do, but for now, it will only make things worse. /rant

Agree with you there. Aids are not going to make people better drivers... They may however prevent accidents and otherwise unavoidable carnage.

On that note, Google's autonomous cars are street legal in California as of today. God help us. We will breed a generation of complete ignorants. :rolleyes:

On that note, Google's autonomous cars are street legal in California as of today. God help us. We will breed a generation of complete ignorants. :rolleyes:

Indeed, something tells me that when that spinney thing on the roof fails, a monster wreck is the result .....

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this is "accident" but along those lines.

On our way back from hitting the slopes, cruising through the mountains and Whammo!!!

A little duct tape and plastic later, we have a temp solution...until the dealer can get one in :mad:

sunroof-1---11-27-12_FINAL.jpg.84ab3070e70bbb94255118fc87b360b4.jpg

sunroof-2---11-27-12_FINAL.thumb.jpg.30237148342108aa8d25c350130f3dec.jpg

For a deer hit that doesn't look bad at all.

I've got some pics of srs carnage, deer flew right in the car and practically exploded.

The rear window looks like that one scene from Pulp Fiction, you know which I'm talking about :lol:

Car got totaled simply because the interior was impossible to be cleaned.

For a deer hit that doesn't look bad at all.

I've got some pics of srs carnage, deer flew right in the car and practically exploded.

The rear window looks like that one scene from Pulp Fiction, you know which I'm talking about :lol:

Car got totaled simply because the interior was impossible to be cleaned.

yea i swerved at the last second when i saw this massive thing out of the corner of my eye charging at my car. if i had stayed straight it wouldve been up over my hood or possibly through the windshield :mad:

Archived