LegacyGT.com

Post your ACCIDENT photos

bsdzine

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're obviously not going to get any sympathy here. Everyone hates that asshole that waits until the last second to come over or flies up the outside lane to merge in 5 cars up. That's the reason traffic gets backed up. If everyone merged over at their first opportunity, traffic would more than likely to flow slowly, but smoothly. I'm not saying that this was your case because I wasn't there, but your description and the damage has led people to that conclusion.

I've taken up the habit of riding both lanes coming up on construction areas that go down to one lane when traffic is stop and go. Its amazing how many people follow suit to block the assholes trying to come up the soon-to-end lane.

It's cool; I'm with the band

Yes... I know the laws...

And i was already entering his lane with him well behind me. I didnt think hed have the balls to actually hit me. Just thought he was going to speed up and tailgate me... Not move around to the side and push me back over.

Guess its a good thing that a third car stopped as a witness and the cop clearly understood what was being explained to him. Cause the truck got the ticket for wreckless driving. Not me. So. I may be a bit sad. But his insurance will pay the bill.

Again. Thanks for being a "supportive LGT family"..

Guy in pickup didnt want me in front of him while merging into his lane, when mine was ending... Decided to take out my car just to keep his spot.

The problem is that this brief description made it sound like you tried to force yourself in front of him and he held his ground. Which we all agree with. That statement lent nothing to the fact that you had room and he sped up to eliminate the room and then hit you.

It's cool; I'm with the band

I've taken up the habit of riding both lanes coming up on construction areas that go down to one lane when traffic is stop and go. Its amazing how many people follow suit to block the assholes trying to come up the soon-to-end lane.

You should give up the habit of trying to control what others do. The only thing you can control is what you do, in your own car.

Riding half of both lanes is a sure shot of one day an accident happening, resulting in more than likely conflicting versions and you being out of a deductible.

Just stay in your lane and swear at them assholes if it makes you feel better.

Yes... I know the laws...

And i was already entering his lane with him well behind me. I didnt think hed have the balls to actually hit me. Just thought he was going to speed up and tailgate me... Not move around to the side and push me back over.

Guess its a good thing that a third car stopped as a witness and the cop clearly understood what was being explained to him. Cause the truck got the ticket for wreckless driving. Not me. So. I may be a bit sad. But his insurance will pay the bill.

Again. Thanks for being a "supportive LGT family"..

Now I’m starting to doubt what was said that happened vs. what actually happened.... If he sped up to hit you, then it is reasonable to assume he would have PITed “spun you around” accounting for speed or the damage would be more on the rear. I could be wrong but I’m going by observations, your story plus mixed with personal experience, and something aint adden up… Personally I think both of yall where playen chicken

Now I’m starting to doubt what was said that happened vs. what actually happened.... If he sped up to hit you, then it is reasonable to assume he would have PITed “spun you around” accounting for speed or the damage would be more on the rear. I could be wrong but I’m going by observations, your story plus mixed with personal experience, and something aint adden up…

we wrent going that fast. Its not that hard to contol a car from spinning. And yes. Id say pitting is a good way of explaining what he tried to do...

Thats what the guy said, when he was yelling at the cop for writing him a ticket..

Going around a car and physically pushing it out of the lane with your truck seems pretty wreckless to me..

The word is reckless.

Wreckless means without causing a wreck.

:)

There are only two clear scenarios here:

1-you were both texting while driving and did not see each other.

2-you were both street racing and ran out of road.

Everything else does not make sense. :spin:

X

---

Archived