9. Eric - sedan (2008)

10. Drew888 (2008)

11. notthesnail - wagon (2006)

12. 12sechatch - wagon (2005)

13. Dade - sedan (2008)

14. dr_sharp - sedan (2007)

15. undergrounnd000 - sedan (2008)

16. Boulderguy - wagon (2005)

This sunroof switch has pestered me since day one, GL!

BTW, in case you don't have this info, once the door lock mod has been done there's a spare B+ trigger accessible from the key fob, or two triggers for wagon owners hacking the hatch unlock. With relays these can be B- triggers.

• Moderators
Can we hit 20? ;-) Things are progressing nicely. Now that I've got all the primary features working, I'll post a more concrete feature list soon.

Pending the feature list for the wagons, I might jump back on board for this.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Wagons will have 3 primary features being that tilting is more or less not applicable:

1.) 1 touch full close

2.) Ignition auto close (with an override) [programmable option]

3.) (-)negative input trigger for either close or first step tilt open [programmable option]

Wagons unlike sedans will require a thin pair of wires be run from sunroof area down to the driver area fuse/relay box to connect to a wire there (this is easy, extensive instructions will be included).

Sedans:

1.) 1 touch full close

2.) Ignition auto close (with an override) [programmable option]

3.) If open is pressed with sunroof tilted up, glass will be tilted down and opened automatically (1 touch tilt down and open)

4.) If tilt up is pressed with sunroof open, glass will be closed and tilted up automatically (1 touch close and tilt up)

5.) (-)negative input trigger for either close or open [programmable option]

Features sound really great!

I can't test in Utica, 4h drive for me... But I have a friend (Electrical Engineer) who loves those kinds of gadgets, he can look over the diagram, or we could build one here to test on my 2008. I would make sure to send a contribution if we end up doing that, of course :)

No for both... I just can't do complete testing on the wagon until I have my hands on one. As far as I understand the only difference in the closing is that it takes 1 additional press to completely close. And the only significant difference in wiring this module will be to have to run a pair of wires down to the fuse box as opposed to all wiring being up at the sunroof.

There are certainly enough of you wagoners on this list, I won't leave you behind ;-)

Archived