9. Eric - sedan (2008)

10. Drew888 (2008)

11. notthesnail - wagon (2006)

12. 12sechatch - wagon (2005)

13. Dade - sedan (2008)

14. undergrounnd000 - sedan (2008)

13. Boulderguy - wagon (2005)

16. kanazteck261 - sedan (2008)

Yes. I still need to test on a wagon, but even if I have to do a final tweak to the software, it will work. And of course it will be tested before I ship any of them out.

For wagons the tilt features are irrelevant. But the 1-touch close, auto-ignition close do apply. The (-) input trigger will close it or if the option is set to OPEN then it would do the first press for wagons which is to tilt up the front piece of glass (if I understand how the wagon functions).

Now you made me think.. I could add an option for wagons (if open is used for trigger wire) to either do the 1 press open or 3 press fully open. Probably not necessary :-)

As a wagon owner, IMO, the glass pop is semi-useful, but the mid-back stop is worthless. I dont' find it to be any quieter than fully open... One touch close would be super nice for sure.

I would go for one touch both directions as long as I could stop it by pressing in the opposite direction.

Wagon functions

Opening Motions:

1). 1st click back - tilts front sunroof window up and slightly retracts rear sunroof window

2). 2nd click back - moves rear sunroof window back to the 1st stop

3). 3rd click back - moves rear sunroof window all the way back

Closing Motions:

1.) 1st click forward - moves rear sunroof window to the 1st stop

2.) 2nd click forward - moves rear sunroof window to the close position

3.) 3rd click forward - drops front sunroof window to the close position

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

That is as a thought.. thanks for confirming. I figured 1 touch open is not necessary. What I'm referring to above however is what happens when you trigger my module externally, like with an aux channel on remote starter remote (for example). When triggering by remote, is it more desirable to have it open fully or just tilt/vent. I would lien to the later which is what it is now.

• Mega Users

mikey will we need to pull the headliner to install this thing? where does it go?

I gotta replace my sunroof glass on my car, and I have to pull it to do that anyways. Maybe I will have to wait and kill 2 birds with one stone.

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

No sir. The factory motor/module is above the map lights/switch panel. You just pop that out and my unit will be stored right up there.

From the FSM know the motor for the wagon cassette is at the very back over the cargo area, and believe that the control module is also co-located with the motor. The switch and wiring is obviously at the front so there should be room behind the switch area to stow your circuit board mod.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Interesting... well I'll be scouring the neighborhood for a wagon this weekend. Since there are the 2 connections to the actual motor (inside the module), wagon owners may need to get back there. That would make installation more difficult but not horrible. I will investigate this and report.

My website is for accepting orders is ready. I will create thread and post tomorrow. What page in the FSM specifies the location of the motor/module?

Archived