LegacyGT.com

Sunroof mod

ncmx5

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sure.. again I am willing to install for you if you're nearby. Otherwise I'll help you with the install however I can.

I'm in Las Vegas :D wanna meet half way?? hahaha

I actually have a friend who's REALLY good with this electrical crap and I'm sure he can figure it out if I messed it up.

He did my fully independent fog lights on my LGT (no parking lights required, and they work with high beams) and re-wired my custom made supermoto motorcycle :D

are they gonna make you get vendor status?

you gonna post an official FS: thread

I'm in either way

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Oh I don't know. Is that what I'm supposed to do?? Someone enlighten me. I supposed if it would help recruit peeps, I'd do it regardless of rules.

some boards (nasioc) are uber anal about that.. if they haven't shut you down already, i'd be hard pressed to believe they will now.. but i would still do it!

What do you mean by "sign up"? I'm already on the list and plan to stay there.

And how close to Buffalo/Niagara Falls is Upstate New York? A half hour or so gets me to the border and I might be able to arrange a little trip in my wagon to be a guinea pig.

By "sign up" I meant get on the list. If your there and don't want to back out, your good. I'm in Utica, NY. It's just under 3hrs (if you've got a GT :lol:).

Please start a new thread in the Interior/Audio Sub-forum listing these kits for sale.

Okay to copy/paste the interest list into that thread. Provide as much detail as you can.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Alright.. when I've got the final details and link to actually purchase I shall do that.

1. Dujo - wagon (2005)

2. spec.b Dream - sedan (2008)

3. petecool - sedan (2008)

4. paintpollz - sedan (2007)

5. SCASEYS - sedan (2005)

6. danny boy- wagon (2005)

7. jay-d - wagon (2005)

8. SATSFYD -sedan (2006)

9. Eric - sedan (2008)

10. Drew888 (2008)

11. notthesnail - wagon (2006)

12. 12sechatch - wagon (2005)