LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

I think everyone is looking for some black interior...

I have some really great condition tan looking to trade for some black interior + carpet.

tan+money = black+carpet

pm if you have a miracle for me

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you're asking how the trade/transaction is done - my guess is that it helps to have someone that lives close to you so you can just do a swap at someones house. I think shipping these things might cost a grip but thats always an option.

But what do you mean how this was done?

If you're asking how the trade/transaction is done - my guess is that it helps to have someone that lives close to you so you can just do a swap at someones house. I think shipping these things might cost a grip but thats always an option.

But what do you mean how this was done?

no im asking how one can install wrx seats?? :confused:

im pretty sure its not a direct swap, i just want to know what i have to do in order to install the seats?

• 2 weeks later...

Any one want Black leather seats from an 05 LGT for some Red spec-b willing to add some cash pm me if interested.

ill take one driver seat or driver and passenger or full interior.Thxs

Edited by bobbys402

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last call on the seats or any parts from the seats. A local member is going to try to swap for the power passenger seat. I still will have the cloth covers and/or any electronics pertaining to the seats.

Offers, or it's going to go to the trash in 2 weeks before I get the entire family visiting us!

Again.. black cloth front seats! Looking for a rear black leather if anyone has one ..

What price do you want out of just the cloth covers for both fronts? I'm starting to give up finding leather front/rear for my wagon. My cloth fronts are starting to get worked after only 4 years....

I have to figure out the shipping... I had a few inquiries and I'm not 100% sure. Honestly I'd still like $100-150 plus shipping since these suckers are going to be in big boxes to ship. I just wanted to get rid of it all without having to dis-assemble and package and ship.

• 3 weeks later...
I also have an '05 LGT and if anyone with an '07 Spec B is crazy enough to wanna trade their blue suede interior for black cloth, let me know! I will throw in some cash of course :). My interior is perfect..no rips or tears or anything. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, I really am considering going to black interior.

I have an 06 with tan leather, fantastic condition if anyone has interest. Yea odds are low,

*If anyone out there has a tan interior R front passenger door panel in great condition, Im looking to take it from you*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...