LegacyGT.com

The Official NY Capital Area Thread

korpsepatrol

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

prob no where near as big as a bear mountain meet but i think 3-6 of us.

I am also going to be selling my cobb mid and y if anyone is interested.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

I found a 2.5RS that I want but I don't have the cash right now!!!:spin:

Anyone want to buy some stuff? I'm selling music stuff (guitar, amp, strap, strings, microphone, snare drum stand), an Acer netbook, a 16GB microSDHC card, a Greddy oil cap, etc.

I might also sell my gutted stock grille and a Crown Victoria grille that I had planned to make into a DIY JDM Spec B grille. ( http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114000 )

The meet was very small, 4 leggy's 1 is300 and 1 vf39'd wrx. Hoping to have another meet after the new year when most of the locals are free.

You should post those on the local forum btw.

R.I.P Coxx

• 1 month later...

Quiet in here. Everyone blow their block up?

I bought this car to rip around in the snow and we have had jack so far. I sprung for the fancy snow tires with the expressed intent of being stupid in the fluffy stuff. What gives?

Also I'm looking to get my 60kmi service done, any recommendations? Just sprung for an avo tmic and cobb bpv so money is tight.. I can do everything but the spark plugs (pita).

Yeah we are going some snow right now, so i guess you could rejoice with that lol.

The 60k service i might have someone who could do it around here if he isn't busy. If he is busy there is always azpinstalls who does great service work.

R.I.P Coxx

FYI.... i have moderated the weather... you now have snow... go drive in it! :lol:

Quiet in here. Everyone blow their block up?

I bought this car to rip around in the snow and we have had jack so far. I sprung for the fancy snow tires with the expressed intent of being stupid in the fluffy stuff. What gives?

Also I'm looking to get my 60kmi service done, any recommendations? Just sprung for an avo tmic and cobb bpv so money is tight.. I can do everything but the spark plugs (pita).

R.I.P Coxx

Montie that really sucks. My dad's turbo (vf40) in his Outback XT blew and took his whole block with it somehow. He managed to get SOA to replace the turbo and block, but it took over a month dealing with them.

Do they know what caused the problem?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone. I am new to Subarus with the purchase of a new Legacy. I was wondering if anyone local has a price conscious set of 17" wheels for snow tires. I am just south of the capitol near the Thruway office building.

• 2 weeks later...
kholmes i think i saw you on lark street last night. You had the invidia quads on your car, sounded good i can't wait to get mine on my car now. What shop did you take it to?

R.I.P Coxx

Yup that was me! I love taking her out for a late night stroll :D

I had Kost on central do it as they were the only shop that would fit me in that late in the day. They ended up being pretty cool about it. IIRC it took them a hour and a quarter. That's for the 1st gen with fitment issues.

I've gone mad lately and decided to put a lot of work into the car. By May I'm looking to have a BNR 16g/td05h in + supporting fuel mods with a tune from EFI Logics.

Friggen power is addictive. :spin:

kholmes i think i saw you on lark street last night. You had the invidia quads on your car, sounded good i can't wait to get mine on my car now. What shop did you take it to?

hey guys..haven't posted in awhile just figured I would poke my head out and say hi. By the way..I saw a 05/06 RBP Leggy with a modded exhaust in Albany near the new ball fields on 9W anyone on here?

Just an update the 2005 RBP LGT 5EAT has undergone some modifications since I originally posted here when I bought the car.

As a list she now has

Invidia Up

Invidia Down

Agency Power Catback

SPT intake

Tranny Cooler

2008 Stereo Swap w/Aux and Sat Radio

Grill Mod

Momo Shift Knob

Seat Covers

Floor Mats

Spalsh Gaurds

18" Sport Racing Rims wrapped in Dunlop Direzza ZR1's

Cobb AP, flashed to Stage 2

I hang around the Albany-Cohoes-Colonie Area so if you here a loud noise followed by a blue sedan its probably me :-P

I'm looking to schedule a tuning / dyno day at EFI in May/June. I have a friend with a WRX that wants to go, I'm trying to get a couple friends with domestic cars to come too. One is a factory five shelby cobra replica with built 351 motor.

Does anyone have interest in this?

Their website is:

http://efilogics.com

Archived