LegacyGT.com

The Official NY Capital Area Thread

korpsepatrol

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not entirely sure. This Sunday should be fine for me if anyone's interested. I won't be driving my Subaru due to hopefully it being in the body shop, but I'll be in the 911.

btw cossey i saw you driving down the northway on sunday i think. I was in an gold/champagne a4.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

btw cossey i saw you driving down the northway on sunday i think. I was in an gold/champagne a4.

If my hood was flapping in the wind, then yes, that was me lol. I was prolly picking up or dropping off my gf.

does anyone in here have a suspension spring with struts or coilovers?? i am looking to get something but have no idea which is a better way to go

I've had both. I had K-Sport Kontrol Pro coilovers and they were absolute junk. I am on Bilstein HD shocks/struts right now w/ Swift springs and I LOVE them.

I'm not entirely sure. This Sunday should be fine for me if anyone's interested. I won't be driving my Subaru due to hopefully it being in the body shop, but I'll be in the 911.

I think I should be around on Sunday...

I gotta say i saw the 2010 outback at capitaland, i was definitely one of those who said i don't want a 2010 legacy. After being inside of the outback which i assume is going to be similar to the legacy... i am definitely down for one. Quality of the interior looks quite nice. Roomy, and i really can't wait to try out the 6mt.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Haha, nice plug Fred. I may be in sometime this week. Might need some fasteners and other bits for my front end. POSSIBLY new headlights. 05 LGT. I think 06+ have a chrome or shiny housing on them. My 05's are dark.

Hey guys I know I don't post that much but I wanted to let you know that Advanced Auto Parts is running a Mobil One special this month, 5qts and Mobil one filter for $29.99. I am the Asst. Manager at the one in Watervliet.

Haha, nice plug Fred. I may be in sometime this week. Might need some fasteners and other bits for my front end. POSSIBLY new headlights. 05 LGT. I think 06+ have a chrome or shiny housing on them. My 05's are dark.

you are correct 05 lights are darker, the 06+ are chrome inside.

give me call and let me know

thanks

Fred

• 2 weeks later...
hey korpsepatrol thanks for referring me to the thread! I'm sure I've seen a few of the guys around town. I've been in Glenville most my life outside Schenectady but just moved to Albany near St. Peter's last month.

• 4 weeks later...
I haven't seen any moded lgts around either just me and dbrunone.and a big update i fixed my horn lol.makes me proud to own a lgt with other owners like you guys out there who also take pride in there cars and can actualy spot one going down the road.

• 3 weeks later...

Guess I might as well join in. Just picked up an Atlantic Blue 05 5EAT. Cleaned it up (clay bar and hand wax), tinted the windows, installed my AEM CAI, and just picked up an unmarried Accessport off eBay for $250. (I know I've got to get a custom tune with it due to the CAI).

I'm from Ballston Spa area. JAYMANN, I saw your LGT the other day and was jealous. Your license plate is OVRBOOST or something like that, right?

I was at Rich's and I saw your ride parked alongside. You've definitley gotta show me your ride sometime.

Archived