LegacyGT.com

The Official NY Capital Area Thread

korpsepatrol

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone from here in South Troy (turning from Rt. 378 onto Morrison Ave towards Rt. 4) last night around 6? Nice looking car!

What color? Any mods?

I haven't been in Troy a while, but I have a silver 05 LGT w/ black wheels and JDM Spec.B front end.

What color? Any mods?

I haven't been in Troy a while, but I have a silver 05 LGT w/ black wheels and JDM Spec.B front end.

Nah, it wasn't yours. It was either black or dark blue. I didn't get a really good look because it was in the turning lane and I didn't see it until I was past it and looked in my rear view mirror.

It had aftermarket wheels, looked lowered, OEM bumper, modded or aftermarket mesh grille with STi badge on left side. Didn't see the back of the car so I don't know if it had a spoiler or exhaust...

• 3 weeks later...
How did the car show go? Did you end up going?

Yep. Didn't bring the LGT though, couldn't find someone to drive it there.

911 won the Porsche class, which got mixed w/ the Mini class.. And there were no Minis or other Porsches there. Thus auto-win. Waited 6hrs for trophy time, and they didn't have one for me, but I won the class.

GTR lost. BUT, 2nd place in the Nissan class was won by a STOCK 09 GTR.

What the show was benefiting = good.

How it was ran = horrid.

Yep. Didn't bring the LGT though, couldn't find someone to drive it there.

911 won the Porsche class, which got mixed w/ the Mini class.. And there were no Minis or other Porsches there. Thus auto-win. Waited 6hrs for trophy time, and they didn't have one for me, but I won the class.

GTR lost. BUT, 2nd place in the Nissan class was won by a STOCK 09 GTR.

What the show was benefiting = good.

How it was ran = horrid.

At least it was for a good cause...

• 3 weeks later...

Let me know when you guys are ready. I'm free just about any day during the week. Next weekend I'll be at Watkins Glen (taking photos, not running) and then the weekend after that I'm not sure exactly.

George- Nice to see you got a Spec. B. I can haz your transmission? lol

Speed Kills- Welcome to the forums. And remember, speed has never killed anyone. It's the sudden stops that do the trick.

Let me know when you guys are ready. I'm free just about any day during the week. Next weekend I'll be at Watkins Glen (taking photos, not running) and then the weekend after that I'm not sure exactly.

Watkins Glen... I'm jealous. I'll be painting my girlfriend's mother's living room either next weekend or the weekend after... ;)

Watkins Glen... I'm jealous. I'll be painting my girlfriend's mother's living room either next weekend or the weekend after... ;)

It should be a good time, hopefully. I was supposed to be running in the HPDE event (just track driving + classroom instruction) but I handed in my app too late. Since the weekend is also a BMWCCA club race weekend, my friend Jesse is racing so I'm gonna be going to take pics and such. 10/17 is another track day I'm going to and running in at Lime Rock Park.

Painting your girlfriend's mother's living room really does sound like a blast though. =)

It should be a good time, hopefully. I was supposed to be running in the HPDE event (just track driving + classroom instruction) but I handed in my app too late. Since the weekend is also a BMWCCA club race weekend, my friend Jesse is racing so I'm gonna be going to take pics and such. 10/17 is another track day I'm going to and running in at Lime Rock Park.

Painting your girlfriend's mother's living room really does sound like a blast though. =)

Oh yeah! It will be... ;)

How are all of the cars running?

Archived