LegacyGT.com

The Official NY Capital Area Thread

korpsepatrol

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the shop is rich's rte 50 service center in ballston spa.2141 double day ave ballson spa 12020 for gps directions.stage 2 spec b id like to check that out what do you have done?and it is a family shop run by my brother and i.

the shop is rich's rte 50 service center in ballston spa.2141 double day ave ballson spa 12020 for gps directions.stage 2 spec b id like to check that out what do you have done?and it is a family shop run by my brother and i.

Sweet, I might swing by sometime. I just put in a Cobb catted DP, Perrin TMIC, filter, and got it tuned. It dyno'd 246whp, 305wtq. I need to get it re-tuned though, its still doing the hesitation thing. I'm also lookin at doing swaybars sometime soon, maybe this summer.

Come to think of it, how good are you guys at finding weird noises? I've had this noise ever since I owned the car that makes it sound sort of like a diesel engine from inside the cabin, but the noise can't really be heard outside the car. It's bizarre, because it doesn't happen all the time...sometimes it's perfectly quiet. I suspect it's one of the accessories but I can't really be sure...

It fits ok, you gotta make sure the outlet hose is rotated properly though, or else the tmic will touch the clutch fill cylinder and transmit engine vibrations to the clutch pedal. That happened to me, and I thought I had a bad throwout bearing haha. Many people have had to clock their turbo a little to get it to fit right also. I assume your name is Jay, right? I'll stop by maybe next friday or something and ask for you

Did you roll by quail on monday? Do you have a custom license plate?

Hah very cool, I like your wheels. Yeah that was me on Friday..

I do have a laptop, but I just ordered an AP last night from Fred Beans so perhaps not :lol:

I'm totally hooked on this car, its so damn nice.

BTW WELCOME BPJ71!

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Hey guys, haven't posted in a while, but I'm still here.

Just got a ton of work done to my LGT:

Wheels/tires

Brakes- DBA rotors, Hawk perf. ceramic pads, Goodridge lines.

Shocks/struts - Bilstein HD

Springs - Swift

Downpipe - Invidia

Intake - Cobb w/ airbox

Fuel pump - Walbro 255lph

06/07 WRX flywheel w/ ACT clutch

New shorter 5th gear and syncros

Sway bars - Whiteline

End Links - Perrin

Perrin PSRS kit

Ball joints - Whiteline

Tie rod ends - Whiteline

It rides sooooooo much better than on those crap blown K-Sports. In two weeks, it's going in for the Invidia Uppipe, VF52 turbo, Samco turbo inlet, Perrin boost control solenoid, and Deatschwerks 740 or 760cc injectors.

The GTR will be back on the road in about a month unfortunately. Effing tranny input shaft snapped.

The 996TT will be back soon hopefully with around 600whp. Twin GT28RS. =)

We meeting up soon?

Yo cossey, how are you liking those whiteline sways?? I'm gonna do sways soon, trying to figure out what brand I should go with...

Umm, it's kinda hard to tell right now. I've only got the car back today. Plus with the other suspension bits installed at the same time, it's hard to tell what's doing what. I'll let you know more on Saturday after my Lime Rock event.

The guy who I had install everything (Adam Hennessy) said they were the best fitting part I got for the car. Whiteline stuff is TOP quality. The Perrin parts fit like shit.

Hey cossey long time no see. Nice to see the legacy is still active. How is that clutch setup?

R.I.P Coxx

Hey guys, haven't posted in a while, but I'm still here.

Just got a ton of work done to my LGT:

Wheels/tires

Brakes- DBA rotors, Hawk perf. ceramic pads, Goodridge lines.

Shocks/struts - Bilstein HD

Springs - Swift

Downpipe - Invidia

Intake - Cobb w/ airbox

Fuel pump - Walbro 255lph

06/07 WRX flywheel w/ ACT clutch

New shorter 5th gear and syncros

Sway bars - Whiteline

End Links - Perrin

Perrin PSRS kit

Ball joints - Whiteline

Tie rod ends - Whiteline

It rides sooooooo much better than on those crap blown K-Sports. In two weeks, it's going in for the Invidia Uppipe, VF52 turbo, Samco turbo inlet, Perrin boost control solenoid, and Deatschwerks 740 or 760cc injectors.

The GTR will be back on the road in about a month unfortunately. Effing tranny input shaft snapped.

The 996TT will be back soon hopefully with around 600whp. Twin GT28RS. =)

We meeting up soon?

Good to see you back in this thread! I can't wait to see that Ruf and the GT-R!

This weekend is no good for meeting up... but maybe next weekend?

Did you roll by quail on monday? Do you have a custom license plate?

That was me, thought I saw ya! The plates are supposed to be a I Can Has Cheezburger reference, but very few people seem to get it :)

Hey cossey long time no see. Nice to see the legacy is still active. How is that clutch setup?

So far, so good. I like the feel of it. Very good engagement. I still need to drive it a ton before this weekend to break it in properly.

The Skyline had an Exedy hyper triple clutch, and I effing hated it. So that's getting a Nismo twin plate coppermix clutch for streetability purposes. The ACT is like, the perfect streeet clutch for me so far.

Good to see you back in this thread! I can't wait to see that Ruf and the GT-R!

This weekend is no good for meeting up... but maybe next weekend?

Next weekend's good for me! Sunday sound good? Lunch?

• 2 weeks later...
SHIT! My friend just informed me that we have to go get fitted for tuxes on Sunday at noon. I don't think I'll be done in time. =(

Cossey: I sent you a PM. I don't know if anyone else was planning on going besides you...

I should be around anytime before 5-ish if anyone still wants to meet up. If I don't hear from anyone else we'll put something together for another weekend...

hey im up here in the cap region for college.. was wondering if u guys ever meet up subies only type of thing? i saw a black on black lgt sum mods.. passed by me..i was at hoffmans by hoffmans playland.

We are attemting to form a meet. After the end of may i will be open to meets.

Black on black you say? I own a black lgt with silver bbs', i pass by latham a few times.

R.I.P Coxx

Archived