LegacyGT.com

Max whp on 5MT

05gtlimited300

As you can see Im looking to get some serious power on the LGT

So whats the whp a 5MT will handle before you need to get into some tranny work and stuff?

Im looking to go with something like a 20g, headers, TMIC, TBE and maybe meth but still want to know how far i can push it

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
by this do u basically mean proper rev matching and and as little launching/ hard shifts as possible?

Slip the clutch slowly and let the clutch put it in gear--don't pop the clutch, let it hook, and floor the gas WOT. You shouldn't feel any bucketing or hear any clanking when you throw it into gear quickly.

enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

350whp is really fast. I think you'd be content with a td06-20g. To put it in perspective i had 280whp and pulled was on par with an 02 m5.

i understand what your saying and im actually quite impressed. m5's are pretty damn fast. I was thinking of going vf40-18g so id hit like 290-300whp but then i was thinking (and reading) that everyone wants more so why not go big or go home. Plus my friend just boosted his 06 si and i need to beat him

i understand what your saying and im actually quite impressed. m5's are pretty damn fast. I was thinking of going vf40-18g so id hit like 290-300whp but then i was thinking (and reading) that everyone wants more so why not go big or go home. Plus my friend just boosted his 06 si and i need to beat him

If i was you, id either do it in little steps. Or do it all at once. By doing little steps you can upgrade your suspension in response to your power/brakes/etc. If you do it all at once its going to add up quickly.

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Archived