LegacyGT.com

Max whp on 5MT

05gtlimited300

Apples to apples dude. Deadbolts 20g to Deadbolts 20g. $1595 to $1795 Not some POS 20g

:hide: from the stupidity that will insure over that comment :rolleyes:

Your paying for the free rebuild from DB up front, take an FP20G and sent it to them to be rebuilt=$400.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apples to apples dude. Deadbolts 20g to Deadbolts 20g. $1595 to $1795 Not some POS 20g

:hide: from the stupidity that will insure over that comment :rolleyes:

FP = Forced Performance. An excellent company that makes builds great turbos and that has a great reputation in the Subaru community and far from a POS. DB is good stuff too, but they want far too much for their LGT bolt-on turbo and they get it simply because they are the only game in town. That will soon change as the market that style of turbo grows because of the 08 WRX.

The comparison is absolutely apples to apples and clearly illustrates the difference in price between WRX turbos and LGT turbos.

^Mine was apples to apples your was apples to paramagnets same family but not the same thing ;)

PS look at AVO's prices :hide:

I didn't even want to bring them up. Even more pricey than the DB options. BTW, do you really think it is fair to only look at one manufacturer to base your price differences when there are other less expensive options that are entirely equivalent?

How about this, for anyone considering upgrading their turbo, it is possible to buy a very nice WRX style 20g for over $600 less than a very nice LGT 20g. Take that money and put it towards an FMIC and/or an alky injection kit.

I didn't even want to bring them up. Even more pricey than the DB options. BTW, do you really think it is fair to only look at one manufacturer to base your price differences when there are other less expensive options that are entirely equivalent?

How about this, for anyone considering upgrading their turbo, it is possible to buy a very nice WRX style 20g for over $600 less than a very nice LGT 20g. Take that money and put it towards an FMIC and/or an alky injection kit.

Im not saying its fair i'm saying its right. Its not their LGT turbos that cost more its just their turbos period ;)

thats a valid point but I didn't want a FMIC and not everyone does.

Archived