LegacyGT.com

Club Legacy Photo Shoot - 09.29.08 - Now with pics (Post #634)

BH5Ritch

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you are driving up all the way from San Diego for this, then we better keep lunch cheap or you won't have the money for gas to get home!:lol:

i going from LA. going home to see my sister off to UCI. (I've already seen pics of her roomate. no dice:rolleyes:) no way i'm comin from san diego. i like you guys. but not THAT much :lol:

car for sale. PM me!

i going from LA. going home to see my sister off to UCI. (I've already seen pics of her roomate. no dice:rolleyes:) no way i'm comin from san diego. i like you guys. but not THAT much :lol:

off to UCI eh? then it would put her in my age group, picture of sister? :rolleyes:

i'm a real nice guy.... REALLY!!

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

UPDATE!!! Spoke with Northrige mall security no dice. So we're moving it to Balboa park. a little closer for you guys coming from the south. not much but a couple miles help. I will post the location Friday!. Same time 2:00 P.m. monday. It's also a little prettier. Lake and stuff.

Oh and for those of you that plan to show. Just so the shoot goes quicker. Could you guys bring a data sheet of your car. any mod? however small. please bring it, so they don't have to sit there and write it up.

THanks,

Ritchie

No, I'm guessing Ritchie means LA's Balboa Park.

This is WAY UP in the San Fernando Valley. Yikes.

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF-8&q=balboa+park&near=Los+Angeles,+CA&fb=1&cid=34172226,-118503656,14385040319451932768&li=lmd&z=14&t=m]balboa park loc: Los Angeles, CA - Google Maps[/ame]

You guys, I highly doubt that he would say............."a little closer for you guys coming from the south", if it was in San Fernando Valley.

:munch:

You joke about that, but if you ever met mikeyan's sister, she REALLY looks like him but with long hair... or is it that mikeyan looks exactly like his sister but with short hair?:confused::p:eek::lol::lol::lol:

no. im not exaggerating.

one day for shits and giggles i had my gf stand over me and i used her hair as a wig.

i took a picture.

i laughed for a good 10 minutes.

my cousins could not believe it was me in that picture, and not her.

car for sale. PM me!

You guys, I highly doubt that he would say............."a little closer for you guys coming from the south", if it was in San Fernando Valley.

LOL, my bad.

I don't know what "area" it qualifies as. Just looking at it from an Orange County perspective (for me), and it's just FAR. :mad::p

I don't go up north that much (if you can tell). So anything "North-ish", past the Sepulveda Pass, etc. I just mentally call "SF Valley direction" :lol:

1. Me. BH5Ritch

2. Mike - Mikeyan

3. Paul - Boostjunkie

4. Bryan- itsme

My job let me have the day off. So I will be there.

P.s. Where is "there":wub:

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived