LegacyGT.com

Club Legacy Photo Shoot - 09.29.08 - Now with pics (Post #634)

BH5Ritch

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SoCalGT, what rims are those?

:wub:

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

but sometime she doesn sit on my car :mad:

she always tells other friends, "Michael's car is always clean, that's why i like sitting on it..."

Then i'd be like... "Doode, i'll take that as a compliment.. but i don't want u sitting on my hood :soap_box:"

You can always tell her, "hey my groin is pretty clean too, wanna give it a try?":lol:

alright people here we go. The date is set for september 24th. All that have sent me pics and data. Thanks. We're going for bulk So the more the merrier.

The time is tentatively set for 2 in the afternoon. I need suggestions on locations. I'm willing to travel pretty much anywhere in santa clarita and the san fernando valley. Alright. Bring them nice and shiny.

It's a tough request, but It would be great if everyone that shows brings pics and data sheets on a cd. So if they want to post them in the rag, they copy paste.....not type out the entire spec.

I will be sending messages on the board the whole week. Hope everyone can make it. Show Japan we can have fun with legacies too.

ALRIGHT. I'll be posting daily as of right now we're looking at 2:00 at the northrige mall upper level on the backside accross from macy's. On the 24th. I will get a better idea of when they will be done in Irvine. and post here.

I would like to get a list started and probabilty of showing up. i know it's a weekday, but I can't change their schedule.

1. Me. BH5Ritch

also if anyone can come up with a better idea for a meeting place. Again, I'm relegating it to the San Fernando Valley and The Santa Clarita Valley.

Thanks

Ritch

I know it's weekday guys, but they are only coming out to the states once a year now!!!

ALRIGHT. I'll be posting daily as of right now we're looking at 2:00 at the northrige mall upper level on the backside accross from macy's. On the 24th. I will get a better idea of when they will be done in Irvine. and post here.

Why Can't we meet up in Irvine?

Archived