LegacyGT.com

Club Legacy Photo Shoot - 09.29.08 - Now with pics (Post #634)

BH5Ritch

haha oops my bad! i have trouble pairing names with screennames unless i see them on the forum. :) you gonna be at HIN LA?

unfortunately i cant make it to hin couple my friends were trying to convince me to go but im gonna be out of town since its my daily driver maybe next time

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Club Legacy wants me back, my car looks quite a bit different than last time and has a hell of a lot more mods.

The highlights are a fully built cammed and ported motor. The twinscroll GT35R will be on by then. Along with all the rest of the stuff on the car already, it will be a 500whp car. Not much different on the outside, but I'm rolling some 19" wheels now.

If Club Legacy wants me back, my car looks quite a bit different than last time and has a hell of a lot more mods.

The highlights are a fully built cammed and ported motor. The twinscroll GT35R will be on by then. Along with all the rest of the stuff on the car already, it will be a 500whp car. Not much different on the outside, but I'm rolling some 19" wheels now.

Dont Forget your Super-Ghey StopTechs Too!

~Sucka-Duck~

dibs on the old turbo ;)

^GMR is closed last i heard, but i drove up the claremont side that night o just take pics in the tunnel, and after it and whatever

Are you referring to the road that comes down from Mt. Baldy? I thought that's Glendora Ridge Road.

My buddy and I were just there 2 weekends ago. We tried hitting that up but the road was too crappy and full of gravels so we quickly made a U turn and came down GMR.

Well the first round of pics and specs is off. Right now he's discussing with the editor and myself whether we want volume or we want done up and locations. So keep sending in stuff for me to send. And if you can think of places for pictures suggestions that too.

Thanks guys, keep em coming. They look great.

Ritchie

P.S. Rommel, sorry no forresters!

I am partial to anything in the San Fernando Valley up to Santa Clarita. I had to drive to Harman last time and that was far and then they got stuck in traffic so it took them like 3 hours. and I was getting nervous.

anyway,

Wow you guys are busy with the great mods. Nice rides here. If Club Legacy doesn't get it here their camera or eyeballs are broke. :spin::lol:

How's it for everyone. :D Don't my car would make it even though it's top in my club. :lol::lol:

For your car audio/video needs:D

Audio Crafters IS it.

In Pasadena Ca. Arthur rules.

www.audio-crafters.com

Archived