LegacyGT.com

Club Legacy Photo Shoot - 09.29.08 - Now with pics (Post #634)

BH5Ritch

yup that was me. i was looking through the building windows and saw a blue legacy raised up. and i visited this forum and saw the same exact legacy with the same rims. what a small world.

p.s. i never knew that the legacy had such a nice little community.

you should hang out with us more often!

Here, we are like this huge family, alot of brotha from anotha motha! :)

or we can be Cuz's too ;)

-Michael

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Large THANK YOU to everyone who could come, I'm glad to hear alot of people had fun. The Japanese folks keep telling me to make a large club and have meetings....and I just can't handle two car clubs

anyway, Just FYI, the photog and editor said if it gets bigger they won't be able to be as precise about mods and future goals, etc. So while we wait another 11-12 months for the next shoot, please feel free to make any suggestions. Did you guys like this setting? If there were more leggies, would you have felt o.k. if not everyone got the same attention.? Would you like to keep it smaller? If it stays smaller, only the heavier modded and not necessarily engine will get more attention?

Fire away, we've got a year to think about what we want next time?

Thanks again to all who showed up!!! We even got a guy from San Francisco....in a BH, Abi you are HARDCORE!!!

You too from san diego....hope everyone had a good time!!!

If you see the pics from the other members and want to get in....I'll be around next year

=)

Ritch

haha tight. it'd be cool to go to a meet. never been to one of those since my last car was a dying ford taurus.

oh yeah, i was digging your "i <3 my suby" sticker. did you get it from this website?

I got it from Subydude, here's the link

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65286

where do you live in LA, and what's ur name?

ASL? :lol:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

thanks for the link.

i live in koreatown currently. just moved back from san diego a few months ago.

this is my legacy, by the way. it's been about a week since i bought it.

http://xd5.xanga.com/59cc053445c32147949591/m109906012.jpg

http://x60.xanga.com/ed7c301b33d35148059028/m109998770.jpg

http://x7e.xanga.com/ea7c071462732148821529/m110655755.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Alright guys, It's that time. This year's event will be at Yimi pre-appoved by Paul Yimi. The date will be Sept 29th. The time is not yet known, but I'm thinking it will be in the afternoon sometime till evening. Format for this year will be as follows. Unless we can show case a race Legacy, the 4 most modified cars will get the nod. We will want to have as many as possible in background, but it will NOT be like last year where they interview each of the participants. It would be nice if we could plan a BBQ to host the Photographer and the editors.(two of them, and one is the BIG BOSS). I will bring whatever I need to oblige this request.

ALSO: I will be at subiefest this year on their behalf with my camera and my very amateur eye. So if you think you are one of the four cars, bring your ride and I'll pre-judge you!!!

I'll be bumping the thread everyday for a month for those that are interested...again anyone can send me mod lists and pics, and I'll be fair for those that really want to get showcased.

I'm also open to any ideas you guys want to do for these people, who happened to be my personal friends.

I also have 1 or 2 extra copies of the last Club Legacy that we were all in to give away there. These magazines/books retail for around 22.00 here in the states.

SEE YOU GUYS THERE!

Archived