LegacyGT.com

Club Legacy Photo Shoot - 09.29.08 - Now with pics (Post #634)

BH5Ritch

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 p.m. Monday please invite as many legacies as you can. Tentaviely per the list I have around 10. I'd like to get more, but I know it's a monday!!! they from Japan for goodness sake. Half a day from work won't hurt too bad.

I will pm people that have signed on the list Sunday my phone number just in case you get lost.

You can see it's by the 405 and 101 freeways.

Again, guys, please bring data sheets. if you bought air freshner, stick it on there.....these guys are data hungry. bushings, coilovers, change interrior, kit, turbo, pulley, anything,,,,ANYTHING!!!!

Greek place is cool.... I'm trying to think of how busy they are at lunch and whatnot.. parking isn't great either...

I can probably make 12:30... 12:00 might be cutting it close with my work

Erwin, where ya at :D

Mike

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

LATE SUNDAY NIGHT BUMP!!!

Please invite as many people as you can. Please have a data sheet ready, so that doesn't take up time. Bring a mag or psp or ds to make things go by a liitle easier during down times.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!! We'll see you tomorrow Sending PM's right now!

alrighty, i'm gonna vote Firehouse on Victory, just east of Reseda Blvd... it is close to the photo area, i can proably be there 12-12:30... down a side street just east of reseda.

Food isnt' the cheapest, but it is damn good greek food. And we're a short hop away from balboa park.

Mike

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

Archived