LegacyGT.com

Club Legacy Photo Shoot - 09.29.08 - Now with pics (Post #634)

BH5Ritch

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe there's this many of you able to take the day off...lucky bastards! Have fun at the shoot.:)

That the joy of working for the City of LA.:lol:

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

oooo boy... so i got to irvine okay

but after irvine the gps wanted me to take a toll road. I was like **** NO. i am asian. it is not asian to take the toll road.

i wound up taking the PCH all the way from irvine to connect to the 5 at the 1. freaking took forever but at least i used the steering wheel and the turns were somewhat interesting...

took forever though.

i was so tired, going 80 felt really really fastttt

but at 80 i was still passing lots of people. i felt like i was in some twilight zone sorta shit.

anyway good to finally meet everyone! it was totally worth the day off just to sit there and bullshit about... shit.

car for sale. PM me!

oooo boy... so i got to irvine okay

but after irvine the gps wanted me to take a toll road. I was like **** NO. i am asian. it is not asian to take the toll road.

i wound up taking the PCH all the way from irvine to connect to the 5 at the 1. freaking took forever but at least i used the steering wheel and the turns were somewhat interesting...

took forever though.

i was so tired, going 80 felt really really fastttt

but at 80 i was still passing lots of people. i felt like i was in some twilight zone sorta shit.

anyway good to finally meet everyone! it was totally worth the day off just to sit there and bullshit about... shit.

LOL at that Asian comment!

Dude if you were already on the 405 or 5 you should've just kept going down toward SD...you don't need no stinkin' navi!

I think we've found ourselves another Hanger!:lol:

LOL at that Asian comment!

Dude if you were already on the 405 or 5 you should've just kept going down toward SD...you don't need no stinkin' navi!

I think we've found ourselves another Hanger!:lol:

on the NAVI the pch was a thick bold line.

i thought the thick bold line was the 5 freeway. turns out i was wrong.

east LA county kid here... i never venture out that far west. u put me in long beach without a gps i will likely never make it back to arcadia :lol:

car for sale. PM me!

on the NAVI the pch was a thick bold line.

i thought the thick bold line was the 5 freeway. turns out i was wrong.

east LA county kid here... i never venture out that far west. u put me in long beach without a gps i will likely never make it back to arcadia :lol:

LOL yeah watch out for Snoop & the gang down in da LBC yo!

Nice to see all of you again. Had a great time. It took me about 50 minute to make it home to Carson. I love you TomTom. :)
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived