LegacyGT.com

Club Legacy Photo Shoot - 09.29.08 - Now with pics (Post #634)

BH5Ritch

no problem....I'm hoping this get's big!!

I want it to get big. I love my LEGACY!

not to burst your bubble, but like the largest MM was what ~40 cars only?

there just isnt enuf out here for a meet to get that large.

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My girl's in sleeping mode right now too.:( Are you on the RX7 Forum?

yes, I'm rxritch there. The fd is actually my girl's car. I have several fc's.

I'm more into them. my handle there is fcritch on teamfc3s. who are you?

1 month 7 day bump!

not to burst your bubble, but like the largest MM was what ~40 cars only?

there just isnt enuf out here for a meet to get that large.

there are way more than that trust me.

you are stuck in your BP/BL bubble.

There are a bunch of bG people...although not too many BH people.

So can it get that big? yes!

keep in mind there are literally 1-200 cars that come from out of state for sevenstock: like arizona, phoenix, dallas, ny, all over.

Now I've seen our meet....it's about 40-50 at most. Now what if we got

10 cars from other states each. now you're at 100.

What if we make it worth their while, like add a raffle for legacy parts, bring in vendors that are subie specific, bring in guest speakers(we got the 3rd gen rx-7 designer to come once), have a dinner that talked about the future and what subaru is doing to keep the community inspired.

Well that's basically how it started with the rotary community!

I know it's hard to do, but it's not impossible. Me and my friends have already done it once. Now I'd like to see that happen with this community.

Subiefest, might be our ticket to making it huge, but we need more numbers to make our presense known.

My car will absolutely be running by the time of the Club Legacy shoot. Actually it will be running before the end of next week. It's pretty much completely mechanically assembled. Just need my new Perrin header to show up and then I can tighten the last few bolts. I will be running it in the Time Attack at Subiefest on Sept 7 so come out and represent some LGT love then :wub:

My car will absolutely be running by the time of the Club Legacy shoot. Actually it will be running before the end of next week. It's pretty much completely mechanically assembled. Just need my new Perrin header to show up and then I can tighten the last few bolts. I will be running it in the Time Attack at Subiefest on Sept 7 so come out and represent some LGT love then :wub:

Let me know when you are running and I'll get the camera out!

-ben

Yay For you!! now do something about the Merks! ;)

~Sucka-Duck~

I seen it!

Almost there!

I need to stop by this week!

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

september 29th at yimi sport, in santa clarita. That'll be the gathering point anyway. I'm having the folks that work there scout the area for decent areas to shoot. so you might have to drive an additional 5-10 miles.

bump.

I've seen a couple but no one has sent me specs or pics.

Go to the Photos subforum and search for the photos thread on my car, you can decided if youre interested in it or not based on the mods list and updated photos. Note: newest photos are towards the end of the thread, oldest photos on page 1.

Archived