LegacyGT.com

Whats your least favorite NE state?

RobE

Whats your least favorite NE state?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your least favorite NE state?

How can someone NOT like Buddy?

He paid someone to rough up the guy who was boneing hiw wife...

I would have been more impressed if it was DIY project.

Years ago we were having a machine built at Lincoln Controls in Providence. I went down to check progress and they took me to lunch at an Italian place.

I commented on all the three digit license plates in the parking lot: many with drivers at the ready. Lets just say that they are not normal taxpayers....

It is surprising that the nutmeg state would be leading. But it's like a bunch of five year olds fighting: noisy but unlikely to be harmful.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i bet half the people that voted for RI cant even point it out on a map

The license plates don't say "Ocean State" anymore.

They say, "Try and Find."

We're fixing to open an office in the Nutmeg State, poll results notwithstanding.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Connecticut, Rhode Island as well as Massachusetts have very long histories of Political Corruption that are frequently so bad as to affect the quality of life that the residents enjoy.

They all suck, although if you head up north there are significantly reduced sources of employment, leaving New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont as places you VISIT and fantasize about moving to some day when you can afford to.

WORST FRIGGIN COPS OF ALL THE STATES! THEY ARE BRUTAL...

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bu11weenie used to be one there...

WEAVER STANCE... (damnnit I cant find a pic from Meet the Fockers)

BTW, Vermont does have night skiing :p

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Gitster, chicks dig a guy in his 20s that lives with his MOMMY. Take note, RobE, for future reference.

Weren't you banned racer boy?

BTW, How about that FED cut? I know you're a FED guru but bet you didn't see that coming....

Rehab is for quitters.

Weren't you banned racer boy?

BTW, How about that FED cut? I know you're a FED guru but bet you didn't see that coming....

I was banned because I asked Bosco to ban me for the greater glory of the Political section of this forum. So he banned me for 24 hours. I nearly pissed myself when he granted my wish! :lol:

No guru but I worked there in DC for a while. I wouldn't have been surprised either way they went - cutting the rate to save the idiot mortgage industry (politics)or not cutting it on anti-inflation principles.

Vermont because I was harrased by the state troopers there, so they win my vote.

Other than that, I would've gone for CT...there isn't anything good here. Just a bedroom state for people who work in Boston and NYC. Can't keep a hockey team, can't all root for the same damn baseball team.

Archived