LegacyGT.com

Whats your least favorite NE state?

RobE

Whats your least favorite NE state?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your least favorite NE state?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yet, you left?

1/2 the East Coast is Maine. Tough economy, though.

Ha, yeah I left because of the economy. Job choices in maine: Lobsterman, Potato Farmer, Logger, Bush family member. I was able to get an equilvalent education at Virginia Tech for half the price of the average NE school (though I did have one fun semester at UNH).

Half of the east coast is Maine or half of the Northeast coast is Maine :confused:

Depending on exactly how big your ruler is, the linear distance of the coast of Maine equals the linear distance of the Atlantic coast from NH to Florida.

Sound far-fetched, until you look at a map. A friend of mine used to row to work (10 minutes) because the drive around the cove was 30 minutes - if the drawbridge wasn't up.

That's one thing that makes Maine such a terrific cruising grounds for sailors.

Ha, yeah I left because of the economy. Job choices in maine: Lobsterman, Potato Farmer, Logger, Bush family member.

Yes and the Bush family positions are all filled. You left one out, though: LLBean employs hundreds in call centers and as packers.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Depending on exactly how big your ruler is, the linear distance of the coast of Maine equals the linear distance of the Atlantic coast from NH to Florida.

Sound far-fetched, until you look at a map. A friend of mine used to row to work (10 minutes) because the drive around the cove was 30 minutes - if the drawbridge wasn't up.

Yes and the Bush family positions are all filled. You left one out, though: LLBean employs hundreds in call centers and as packers.

True...LLBean supposedly has great benefits. I agree on the coastline argument...try driving coastal route 1 through the state, and you've pretty much covered half the distance to Key West, FL.

Yes and the Bush family positions are all filled. You left one out, though: LLBean employs hundreds in call centers and ass packers.

At the first glance I thought you said LL Bean employs 100s as call center reps and ass packers! lol :lol:

Roots????? :lol::lol::lol::lol: but you still got out of that hell hole, didnt you?

Yes I did but I was young and impressionable...not to mention I graudated UNH in Dec......with about 9 feet of snow on the ground....what would you do?

I could deal with a daily commute via train to Boston in the Snow or have sunny, 85 daily...pretty easy.

But the ?? is...how is MA a Hell hole compared to RI? It should be renamed from the 'Ocean state' to the 'corrupt state'...thanks Buddy Cianci.

True MA has the Kennedy's ( BTW, try to find someone who has voted for Ted..you cannot..and still he gets elected every 4 years...) but MA is OK overall....

Rehab is for quitters.

I was at a party yesterday and one family there had taken a trip up to Alaska this summer. They got on a 4WD tour bus for a trip through a state park with a park ranger, and the driver had a "Red Sox Nation" decal on his name tag.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Guest Gitster
I was at a party yesterday and one family there had taken a trip up to Alaska this summer. They got on a 4WD tour bus for a trip through a state park with a park ranger, and the driver had a "Red Sox Nation" decal on his name tag.

ghey ...

OT but Baseball is ghey, period. Or however you spell it in Spanish.

Lacrosse is the American game: body contact and you get to hit each other with sticks. And girl lacrosse players have ponytails and summer on Nantucket, unlike softball players.

And who would you like to play for? The Cannons (Boston) or the Lizards (Long Island)?

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Guest Gitster
OT but Baseball is ghey, period. Or however you spell it in Spanish.

Lacrosse is the American game: body contact and you get to hit each other with sticks. And girl lacrosse players have ponytails and summer on Nantucket, unlike softball players.

And who would you like to play for? The Cannons (Boston) or the Lizards (Long Island)?

Are you a Native American ? (serious question)

Cause baseball is America's sport.

Archived