LegacyGT.com

Whats your least favorite NE state?

RobE

Whats your least favorite NE state?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your least favorite NE state?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maine...they cant keep people there so they start condoning sex between 11-13 year olds in a strange attempt to boost population!!! State budget soon to be broke paying out welfare to jr high kids trying to support their babies...statewide garage sale to follow to raise funds...

i vote for MA. cause i hate this state and cant wait to move in 8 months.

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

Boston is a city for those that don't have enough balls for NYC. :)

Any living in Fairfield, CT qualifies you to comment how? Fairfield, named as one of the Preppiest towns in America in "The Preppy Handbook?" And Dogwood capital of America?

The only thing Boston and NYC have in common is a harbor.

Boston is about the size of Milwaukee, Denver, Seattle, or Nashville, and 1/15th the size of NYC.

Comparing NYC with Boston is like comparing Boston with Fairfield - except that Fairfield is relatively larger.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Any living in Fairfield, CT qualifies you to comment how? Fairfield, named as one of the Preppiest towns in America in "The Preppy Handbook?" And Dogwood capital of America?

The only thing Boston and NYC have in common is a harbor.

Boston is about the size of Milwaukee, Denver, Seattle, or Nashville, and 1/15th the size of NYC.

Comparing NYC with Boston is like comparing Boston with Fairfield - except that Fairfield is relatively larger.

I was born in NYC, also lived there as an adult. I have a little kid now and I think it is healthier for her to grow up in a town like Fairfield than in a big city. Plus I can't afford NYC anymore. :mad:

As far as preppiness, I do not deny that Fairfield county is as preppy as it gets, but some people I meet from Boston seem like they iron their polo shirts, and use plenty of starch as well! :spin:

I do not hate Boston, but I think it is pretty provincial...

NYC is global! ANYTHING goes! :)

Archived