LegacyGT.com

Whats your least favorite NE state?

RobE

Whats your least favorite NE state?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your least favorite NE state?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was born in NYC, also lived there as an adult. I have a little kid now and I think it is healthier for her to grow up in a town like Fairfield than in a big city. Plus I can't afford NYC anymore. :mad:

So, to clarify, you used to have enough balls to live in NYC, but now you don't?

Who Dares Wins

スバル

You'll have to ask him:

Boston is a city for those that don't have enough balls for NYC. :)

So far, we've established that he cannot afford to live in NYC and does not want to raise a family there. I'll thus accept his account that NYC is extremely expensive and not a good place to raise a family.

His brash overstatement of reality would be typical of NYC residents, though, from the perspective of anywhere else.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

i cant wait to move back to colorado. go hunting again better snowboarding. and fun as hell to live

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

Guest Gitster
i cant wait to move back to colorado. go hunting again better snowboarding. and fun as hell to live

I thought you were on Base in Georgia ?!?!?

Whenever the Red Sox win a playoff game, we open all the windows. At the last out you can hear a cheer all over the city, then people yelling in the streets, cabs honking horns, etc. It's pretty cool.

Especially this weekend with the Head of the Charles regatta. It's a rowing event on the Charles, and an excuse for three miles of residents along both sides of the river, over 8,00 contestants, and 174,000 spectators to party all weekend.

There are a lot of hospitality tents for various college alums, and sponsors like Audi.

Peking University did better this year. Last year, they sank after colliding with another boat.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Guest Gitster
Whenever the Red Sox win a playoff game, we open all the windows. At the last out you can hear a cheer all over the city, then people yelling in the streets, cabs honking horns, etc. It's pretty cool.

Especially this weekend with the Head of the Charles regatta. It's a rowing event on the Charles, and an excuse for three miles of residents along both sides of the river, over 8,00 contestants, and 174,000 spectators to party all weekend.

There are a lot of hospitality tents for various college alums, and sponsors like Audi.

Peking University did better this year. Last year, they sank after colliding with another boat.

Relavance to this thread ?!??!?!? :lol::lol::lol:

Relavance [sic] to this thread ?!??!?!?

People who only visit Boston when they want to get lost might be interested in what actually living here is like. Except I left out visits to the Harbor Islands, Harpoon Brewery, and Dynasty models.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

You'll have to ask him:

So far, we've established that he cannot afford to live in NYC and does not want to raise a family there. I'll thus accept his account that NYC is extremely expensive and not a good place to raise a family.

His brash overstatement of reality would be typical of NYC residents, though, from the perspective of anywhere else.

The words of a true Masshole. Touchy, isn't he? Goes with the territory! :lol:

http://legacygt.com/forums/skynetim/polls/bar2-l.gifhttp://legacygt.com/forums/skynetim/polls/bar2.gifhttp://legacygt.com/forums/skynetim/polls/bar2-r.gif

#072, Beanboy, BigBad, Black08XT, dr. pepper, Gitster, hakgwai, JOSHMAN, LIZARD, maosta, RobE, SilverLeg, TP

all massholes :lol:

Yet you wax poetic over the Boston Red Sox?

This is another example of how NH is an economic colony of MA. You all say how great NH is and how terrible MA is: but many of you earn your living here, and come there for medical care, cultural, and sporting events.

Maybe there's another explanation. It may be for a lot of NH residents that it's the only other state they've ever visited?:lol:

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived