LegacyGT.com

She's gone...I'm done..see you on all out clicks

Well folks, She's gone...traded her on a Civic SI sedan in Black.

Flame all you want. It's a great car. I can't mod anymore or spend all my life thinking about modding. The SI has a great blend of handling ride, and enough power to keep me happy...as well as a great little 6 speed. There will come a time in my life when I will have the time and cash to appreciate a "modable" car, but for now I have what I want. I'm glad the other car fell through orId be stuck in modville anyway.

So unless you're already on AOC, get there and keep in touch.

Thanks to everyone who taught me and helped me with everything.

Jeff (effin)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah, there are no mods for the SI. :lol:

Plenty of mods...just no going there. I can honestly say that I was not happy with the performance of the Leg while mod free. The gas mileage sucked, she rolled like the titanic and the turbo lag (PRIMARILY DUE TO THE 5EAT) was too much for me. The SI has a great blend of evverything for me, so i will not mod it.

isn't SI much smaller and cheaper etc

Not much smaller. Trunk seems bigger...more rear leg room...$19,900 out da door, 39 mpg rated hwy (rather than the avg 19) no premium fuel requirements, tight short shifting 6 SPEED!!! The only thing it doesn't have is leather and I'll deal. I will say that it handles as well as my LGT on Teins and Cusco's but has a smoother ride. Aux input for my Sirius, better dashboard layout and sooo much more room for stuff.

PLease understand guys, I am not trying to bash the LGT...just telling what I like better about the SI. To all my friends in cyberspace...check out www.alloutclicks.com . It's a great site for politcs and general BS with allot of the regulars already there.

1954404057_0609_z2007_honda_civic_si_sedan02.jpg.c1e5afa052256cfa311ba130033e0fbf.jpg

honda_civicsisedan_6spdmtwnav_2007_dashboard_10_346x270.jpg.1f2ed9265fb0ee121a223b0cc80816f7.jpg

honda_civicsisedan_6spdmtwnav_2007_dashboard_11_346x270.jpg.3e6019a7b8beeff888d0c704449759ef.jpg

honda_civicsisedan_6spdmtwnav_2007_dashboard_instrumentcluster_640x480.jpg.0b16bea3af412ffb083c3d8404ed5280.jpg

si1.jpg.223f9264aef901fbec4bbc046aac6842.jpg

I dont think anyone hates honda, they just hate the stupid ricers who often drive them, and ruin them with crap mods. Hondas are great cars.

Not hate, but from my point of view; everybody drives a Honda. Gimme something that no one else has.

1. We should be glad that he didnt trade it in for an SRT-4 :lol:

2. At least you will be getting better gas mileage

3. This car is 100 lbs lighter than my LGT, and my 2.5L only puts out 162 ft lbs of torque and thats npt enough. All that weight and comparing that to this SI's 139 ft lbs. OUCH!

4. This would be cool if it were a Prelude SI. The only way Honda would get me back.

Archived