LegacyGT.com

She's gone...I'm done..see you on all out clicks

Let's just leave it as this...it's my decision, and I'm happy with it. If you're 6' and couldn't see, I don't know what to tell ya. I'm close to that and feel it has better visibility than the Scooby. Those of you who know nothing about them should probably do a little research before you judge. When you think about it, who are any of us to judge anyway?

What do you mean? Americans are the most opinionated people on the planet . Remember we think we are all right and nothing is our fault :lol:.

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessterCPA

Wow. Another one bites the dust. See you on AOC.

Jesse

p.s. We still need to meet up ya know.

if you like the manual so much, why didn't you get the LGT with the manual? :spin:I don't know how you get 19mpg in LGT - must be driving 120 on the freeway or something

if you like the manual so much, why didn't you get the LGT with the manual? :spin:I don't know how you get 19mpg in LGT - must be driving 120 on the freeway or something

The reason why a bunch of the '05 owners have ditched the Legacy and moved one was because of lack of choices with the new models (shit color combinations), and a few of us got fisted pretty hard with first model year issues.

I hope you enjoy your car. I will think about you everytime I hear my BPV when I shift. I though my gas mileage was great. I came from a '64 Grand Prix w/ tri power(@ 7 MPG :) ). Maybe yours is different I sat in a coupe. Good luck, I'm off to find a good turbo to go with my FMIC.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

wow I just saw this thread. I can't say I blame you Effin. Sometimes I think about ditchin my car for a cheaper one & bankin the cash & the SI is nice. Better mileage too I'd assume.

Oh well, see ya on AOC

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Im 42, didn't like the Suby stock. Sorry I don't agree with your cousin, or you. Maybe that's a Georgia thing. As far as your opinion on the car, it is only that...YOUR opinion. I am not a "ricer" and wont mod the car. Try driving one and then then give me yor opinion, I'm sure if you look at the car for itself and not the reputation it has from some club down there, you may think differently.

My post wasn't questioning your decision; it was simply asking for clarification. You're perfectly free to do whatever you want -- you're just as free to sell a Subaru as you were to buy one. I just expressed my surprise that you didn't like the way the 5EAT drove whereas I did. While we're at it, I'm in my mid 30s too so I'm no teenager. I've built several automatic turbo vehicles from the aforementioned Eclipse to a 505whp Supra.

Did you even read my post? I simply said that I didn't agree with the dash's layout, and that "Hondas get their rep from the drivers, not so much the vechicles." This hardly gives you reason to blow up at me.

Did I ever say you were a ricer? NO. Did I ever say you'd mod the new car? NO.

It boils down to this: Do or don't do whatever you want - it's your car and it doesn't affect me in the least bit. This is why there are hundreds of types of cars for sale in this country and not one -- buy what you want. At the end of the day it doesn't affect what's in my driveway one bit.

^^:lol::lol: why you gettin all fired up? He's gone bro. That's it for Effin. He's outta here.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gitster
When you say out the door, did that include tax, title and registration? Or was it $19,900 + tax, title and registration?

Was that one of your dead thread revival jokes?? ... :lol::lol:

I think Effin is gone son, go ask him on AOC.

I know what out the door means..:rolleyes:

then why'd you ask? :p

because a lot of people dont

Oh I see. So you're just making sure everyone's informed. Thanks buddy :):lol::lol::lol:

No....I could give a shit if you guys are informed. I want to know if it was out the door because if he really got it for $19,900 out the door he got an awesome deal. The best price Ive gotten so far is $19,700 + all the good stuff.

Ohhh, even better, you're just being a wise ass d!ck. That's great! Thanks dude :):lol::lol::lol:

FYI, Effin's been gone a while now :lol:

Archived