LegacyGT.com

Hawaii Legacy Owners

kavolta

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no, I got a black one down safeway side...but i have seen that white one. Is that one MT, too?

I think I saw your car this eveing around 6pm or so. I was a few cars behind you & turning left at the stop light before the Mililani District Park gym. Does your license plate frame say Carter (I'm guessing a car dealership) on it?

If that's your car, I also parked near it once at the Mililani golf course around Christmas time...I was just buying some gift certificates, I don't golf.

I should be at the 4/20 cruise... I just changed my call-in schedule, so I should be able to make my first cruise.

Anyone want to buy a NRG polished chrome hood damper kit (used)? PM me if you're interested.

Think I saw BigKahuna on the Moanalua Fwy last night... wassup bro!

For the central oahu LGT's going to the 4/20 cruise, some of us are meeting at Jamba Juice in the Mililani Town Center (by the Theaters) at 8:30 Sunday morning.

You going to meet us there too Reid-O?

For the central oahu LGT's going to the 4/20 cruise, some of us are meeting at Jamba Juice in the Mililani Town Center (by the Theaters) at 8:30 Sunday morning.

thought it was you bro, sunday nite. You live in the moanalua area? last time I ran into was by gamestop

thought it was you bro, sunday nite. You live in the moanalua area? last time I ran into was by gamestop

Nope, I live in Mililani but I work at Kaiser Hospital... so both times I've seen you on Moanalua Fwy I was either going to or coming from work. I had to go to town on Sun nite after work. You going to the cruise on Sunday?

Btw, you might have seen someone else by gamestop... I don't think I've seen you there before.

Yeah I'll be there. I'm debating whether or not I'll drive on my own. Right now, gas prices are telling me no haha

damn i missed the cruise, gf didnt buy the whole "the cruise is to celebrate your birthday" story lol. had to spend time w/ her on her birthday but i did get to install my invidia downpipe, perrin uppipe, and greddy evo2 exhaust lol.

oh btw, does anyone know a good place to weld a wideband bung in my downpipe? thanks

damn i missed the cruise, gf didnt buy the whole "the cruise is to celebrate your birthday" story lol. had to spend time w/ her on her birthday but i did get to install my invidia downpipe, perrin uppipe, and greddy evo2 exhaust lol.

oh btw, does anyone know a good place to weld a wideband bung in my downpipe? thanks

You can generally have a bung welded in next to your rear o2, or if you want to run it temporarily, you can remove your rear 02 and replace it with the wideband cable and connect the simulated 02 output to your rear 02.

Bump it up! Tommorrow is the let's go get some shrimp cruise!!

Hey what happened to you guys? I saw you briefly at the park, but then you guys were gone by the first stopover.

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~rsunahar/cruise/IMG_3200.jpg

Ah man, sorry guys... I didn't mean to ruin this picture!!

My daughter and I had a great time. I'm surprised she held up for the entire cruise. The magic of Disney DVD's in the car... priceless.

Archived