LegacyGT.com

Hawaii Legacy Owners

kavolta

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally from Kaneohe, now residing in dayton ohio. But im with you guys in spirit :D

Harman Motive Stg2 tune

Megan Racing DP

ERZ UP wrapped with cool tec wrap

Megan Coilovers

Cusco everything else.

Rota Torques 17x8 48mm offset

Falken Azenis 615 225/45/17

Hawaii guys- how big is the Autox lot/course i hear they have at the stadium? I remember the days of using HRP. Actually im spoiled now, cuz we have multiple organizations within an hour from me, as well as 2 tracks within 2hrs.

Tryna see if i wanna come back home or not one day. BUT i do miss the food.

Hawaii guys- how big is the Autox lot/course i hear they have at the stadium? I remember the days of using HRP. Actually im spoiled now, cuz we have multiple organizations within an hour from me, as well as 2 tracks within 2hrs.

Tryna see if i wanna come back home or not one day. BUT i do miss the food.

Well, the old days of HRP are gone, but i do hear that they are getting it ready for 2009. But until then it's all talk. I miss the high speed driving of track days, and the stadium Auto-x helps, a little. Usually though, i never really have to shift out of 2nd gear at the stadium. It's a small lot with many sharp turns. It's a tight course, usually seeing speeds maxing out at no more than 32mph. But for now, it's the only legal venue. You are truly lucky to be in an area that allows for a quick drive to such racing options. I am jealous. I should trade you food for track time. Is that fair?? HAHA take it easy.

Well, the old days of HRP are gone, but i do hear that they are getting it ready for 2009. But until then it's all talk. I miss the high speed driving of track days, and the stadium Auto-x helps, a little. Usually though, i never really have to shift out of 2nd gear at the stadium. It's a small lot with many sharp turns. It's a tight course, usually seeing speeds maxing out at no more than 32mph. But for now, it's the only legal venue. You are truly lucky to be in an area that allows for a quick drive to such racing options. I am jealous. I should trade you food for track time. Is that fair?? HAHA take it easy.

Shoots, i'll take a Zip Pack, anything from the local plate lunch restaurants, etc!! Yups before i left, i did a few Superlaps they used to have at HRP. Those were fun. I hope they build a track there, cuz if i ever get a chance to be stationed there, i'd like to know that there's a racing venue there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had my car tuned by Jarrad from PDX Tuning yesterday. 255 AWHP & 305 TQ. Not bad considering I still have my stock TMIC/turbo. No immediate plans for further power mods. Briefly thought about STI swap.... but that was short-lived. Need to work on suspension next!

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2101690443111738276]2005 Subaru Legacy GT 255 AWHP 305 AWTQ PDX Tuning[/ame]

Mods:

Borla CBE

Cobb full-length HFC DP

Flex catless UP

Grimmspeed PnP ceramic coated exhaust manifold

Grimmspeed PnP ceramic coated v2.0 crosspipe

K&N drop in panel filter

Selling my Legacy GT AVO BOV cheap as can be $125

Comes with gasket, but missing recirc plate, runs at either 50/50 or 100%. Not to loud at vent nice clean sound that matches the legacy well.

I sent you PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived