LegacyGT.com

Hawaii Legacy Owners

kavolta

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow the leggys are alive a kicking now, Im not alone with francis and kev

I've owned two leggies since 05. I've been on these forums for over 2 years, as well as many other lgt owners, besides fran and kevin.

Aloha! I will be moving to Oahu in July to attend UH. I'm still in the process of working out the details, but I'm planning to bring my Legacy with me.

I'm surprised to see so many Hawaii Legacy owners on this forum. During my past few visits to the islands, I only saw 1 black LGT sedan. It's going to be nice having a "unique" car again! Do you have any regular meets on Oahu?

Also, how is the Subaru dealership there? Is it difficult to get service or OEM parts on the island? Based on Subaru's website, there isn't much dealership support in Hawaii (I even had to give up my Subaru Mastercard because the rewards aren't valid in HI).

Snoman, aloha and welcome. Our little region is subaru of the pacific or subaru of hawaii, and not subaru of america, so that right there says a lot. However, you can get parts here (oem) from the service dept., or you can order from online vendors, it's up to you. They honor warranties from subaru of america here from what I'm told. Which i hope is true, as i bought a new car not sold in hawaii from oregon, so technically I'm under SOA warranty.

The hawaii guys chill in the hawaii region of i-club, much good info there for you. It also gets WAY more traffic than this site for our members.

negs, havent even bothered. Ive kinda loss my drive to do stuff to my car after that. I got back into sounds.

I finnaly figured out who you are, you used to have a 2.5 and not have the new 3.0 right?

Yeah that's me. I just got a yaris, and you can laugh, but I really am digging this car too!

Oh the cruise update is for April 20th, more info to come!

Archived