LegacyGT.com

Hawaii Legacy Owners

kavolta

Jon

Since you autox and daily drive, I highly recommend you save for the KWs. I've driven Substitude's and Simon's cars, and they ride like stock with absolutely no bounce, and since they're dual adjustable, you can keep the ride quality when going lower. Their cars actually feel as comfortable as my gf's legacy with the stock saggy wagon springs.

Actually, I believe they handle muy tighter than stock without the bounce and dive. Mate it with better sway bars and bushings... it rides and handles REAL nice. REALLY. ;)

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jon

Since you autox and daily drive, I highly recommend you save for the KWs. I've driven Substitude's and Simon's cars, and they ride like stock with absolutely no bounce, and since they're dual adjustable, you can keep the ride quality when going lower. Their cars actually feel as comfortable as my gf's legacy with the stock saggy wagon springs.

I wish I could get the KW's. I would love them to be honest. But they are way out of my budget atm.

808_LGT: Them BBS' look waaay HAWT.

congrats! :icon_chee

Thank you sir! I LOVE the new bbs'. I was so over the sti goldies look. Being 17's though they look a little small but I think once I lower the car more, and maybe switch to a 40 series tire it'll look much better.

Actually, I believe they handle muy tighter than stock without the bounce and dive. Mate it with better sway bars and bushings... it rides and handles REAL nice. REALLY. ;)

I think the better handling was implied :)

I'm running V3s as well on my STI. Stock like in the STI as well, but of course, that still means rough as hell.

Seems as though we have everyone back for the moment... perhaps another Leggy meet is in order? Especially since we have a good photographer (Joe-wii) on board!

Either that or lets have a good showing at the AUW cruise...

You know I'm ALWAYS down for a good shoot Chris! :D

Seems as though we have everyone back for the moment... perhaps another Leggy meet is in order? Especially since we have a good photographer (Joe-wii) on board!

Either that or lets have a good showing at the AUW cruise...

Need to get Simon's car running..

We gots to do it when the photographer can make it!

Joe-wii, are you free on the weekends? Is either Saturday or Sunday better for you. Maybe we should wait to see when the AUW cruise is.

BTW, wassup Porshia!! Haven't seen you for awhile... see your car all the time when I'm in the Pearl Kai area.

We gots to do it when the photographer can make it!

Joe-wii, are you free on the weekends? Is either Saturday or Sunday better for you. Maybe we should wait to see when the AUW cruise is.

BTW, wassup Porshia!! Haven't seen you for awhile... see your car all the time when I'm in the Pearl Kai area.

Hmmm, weekends are actually bad for me. Right now Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are the day I'm almost guaranteed to work both jobs.

But I'm sure the rest of you are busy doing the work week, so I may be able to squeeze in a day off if you let me know in advance.

Actually I'm gonna start working 2 jobs as well, more than likely gonna be working 7 days a week. Crazy I know but I'm still young so might as well do it while I can. Plus I need all the money I can get to fund this addiction I have with buying stuff for the car.

BUT like Joey said, if we plan this enough in advanced I'm game. *cough cough*. Damn I feel a cold coming on for the day of the meet up. *cough cough*

• 3 weeks later...

Archived