LegacyGT.com

Hawaii Legacy Owners

kavolta

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
that guy ussally park or works on Queen St. seen it may times. One day he was buy my house threw up a hi sign and got nothing back

Actually yeah! I work down the road and I seen it many times but never seen who drove it. My bad it's stp stickers not sti, I'm an idiot, hehe.

Also if anyone works at a dealership or knows someone who does and comes across a 2000-2004 legacy Manual please let me know, I would like to even trade my auto 2002 for it and pay the difference if it come down to it. I really don't want to spend money on the trans swap but if I can't find one then I might have to, crap. Actaully I'm almost done paying for it too, so I really don't want to trade it in and have more payments.

If anyone wants to order a RBS front lip spoiler, let me know.

See this other thread I started.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71642&highlight=hawaii

I have one person that might be interested, so that will already cut shipping costs by 1/2. If anyone else wants one, we could really defray shipping costs.

LMK asap.

Thanks..

I now a total of 3 people (myself included) who are showing interest in the front lip, which would cut our shipping costs to $77/each.

LMK if anyone else wants in on this (small) group buy.

Rommel can fit 4 front lip spoilers into one box, so I guess we're looking for one more person to commit to drop our shipping cost to about $58/person.

LMK by Friday 10/5 if possible.

Thanks...

my friend shaggy works for servco subaru as a salesman. if you want his number i can give it to ya. not sure if he can get you a used car but he can get u a new one for sure!

I tried PM him on i-club but didn't get a response, but sure I'll try. I called over there and the only manuals they had was a 07gt and was like 29-30. damn. But i'm definitley want a 05 manual, so hard to find, man! I'll take it in pink if I had to, haha! but yeah! 00-04 is fine with me. Even those are hard to find manual.

Did anyone go on the big cruz? I heard it kinda sucked

HEy bud, not to sound like a prick, but the people involved with planning spent many hours organizing this charity event. It was for charity. So unless you have something to contribute, i suggest you keep those comments to yourself. Those that spent money on giveaway prizes ran into a scamming website, so many of the prizes that were supposed to be there weren't. But IT was FOR CHARITY, as in raising money for ALOHA UNITED WAY. I-CLUB has been doing it as far as i could remember, I've been on the last 4 years and haven't missed any of these charity events. It kind of makes me mad to hear that comment.

I agree with 808subaru. It does take a lot to coordinate a cruise as big as what the I-club does. I'm not a I-Club member but I do support what they do. This cruise had a specific meaning to it to show support for the Aloha United Way.

Maybe the perception of the word "cruz" or "cruise" from outsiders of the I-Club is to do burnouts and/or to race on the freeway. Thats not how the I-Club members roll. The excitement is being with friends to show support for the club as well as being true enthusiasts of the car scene.

maybe kavolta was referring to a different cruise?

Sorry to offend anyone, what I heard. It was the one this past Sun. Big callaberation or something. The one for charity is coming up soon right? Bring canned food and stuff, that's pretty cool.

The canned food drive was done by greg (GDogg), who is no longer an active member. We usually also encourage bags of rice. We'll see if this goes down this year.

I saw the flyer for that CRUZ. It was a runumhard/oofumhard cruise and about 15-20 other ricer clubs 10/7/07. I honestly don't think anyone I know went on that cruz.

Stay tuned for the T4T Cruise. It usually is in December before christmas, I hope everyone can make it, we give underprivileged kids some toys so that they may have a happy christmas.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived