LegacyGT.com

Hawaii Legacy Owners

kavolta

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I went to the i-club meet last week, and sadly no others came out. Well there was a wagon but didn't get a chance to talk to the guy. I think it would be pretty sick to have a legacy meet n greet kinda thing. O and my color is DGM. Already ordered H-techs and looking to order a up and dp sometime soon.

u might not need an uppipe. u might already have a catless up. i know the 07s are catless. i should have my downpipe forsale soon. its not the greatest but if you want it ill sell it cheap.

hey chris when did u get an 07 yaris?

I went to the i-club meet last week, and sadly no others came out. Well there was a wagon but didn't get a chance to talk to the guy. I think it would be pretty sick to have a legacy meet n greet kinda thing. O and my color is DGM. Already ordered H-techs and looking to order a up and dp sometime soon.

Hey... wassup! I'm also Chris (along with 808Subaru) & I drive an '05 Regal Blue LGT. You'll know it's me if you see a blue leggy with silver BBS rims and a "B4" emblem on the trunk.

I've only been to two or three I-club meets & I'm not sure when I'll make it out again now that I have a 2nd kid (he just made 4 weeks on Sunday). Having kids changes EVERYTHING.

That would be cool if we could get the Leggies together.... Friday or Saturday nights would probably be best for me.

u might not need an uppipe. u might already have a catless up. i know the 07s are catless. i should have my downpipe forsale soon. its not the greatest but if you want it ill sell it cheap.

May I ask why you getting rid of it? I don't REALLY know if I want a up and dp. I purchased the extended warranty and don't really feel like voiding it. Plus I didn't even hit 500 miles yet lol. LMK when you're ready to sell it though

So you own the wagon cool. Yea I was there with my 08. Not visible cause I was parked behind everyone.

Yeah, come by and say hi next time. It's actually my gf's car though (was there with her).

I drive an 04 STI.

Maybe see you there at this meet.

May I ask why you getting rid of it? I don't REALLY know if I want a up and dp. I purchased the extended warranty and don't really feel like voiding it. Plus I didn't even hit 500 miles yet lol. LMK when you're ready to sell it though

i want a full 3" dp. this one tapers to 2.5" at the end so u can use it with ur stock exhaust. im getting a cobb dp soon.

Well I'm in the process with the seller now, and will probably pick up the car this friday! IT is underpowered and manual everything, but it should get me some nice mileage.

yeah the car is great on mileage and actually has a lot of room inside. if u were buying it from the dealership id tell u i could detail it for u

I'm getting it from a guy in waipio who is moving this summer. You don't know how hard it was for me to find a 5sp. sedan.

i want a full 3" dp. this one tapers to 2.5" at the end so u can use it with ur stock exhaust. im getting a cobb dp soon.

Is this the Xo2racing one? I'm looking at the MR one. But again idk if I really want a dp yet cause of my warranty.

Hi everyone its Porshia...Just thought I would stop by and say Hi to everyone.Hey chris K guess what happen to my lip.I changed jobs again i manage a quick lube and car wash and my new worker went speeding into the car wash and crackedd it.

Aw mang. That sucks!

So, is your new worker going to buy you a new one? The other guy who bought with us was selling his on i-club classifieds. LMK if you want his contact info, I still have his e-mail address & phone number.

What else have you done to your car?

I didnt do anything to the car besides the lip and the wing i didnt even put the eyelids on.Its ok im making him by me a 534 dollar one and just goint to mold the old one and fix it.i know im bad hehe.after my appoinment with subaru for my lag ill probably order a up and down pipe

Is this the Xo2racing one? I'm looking at the MR one. But again idk if I really want a dp yet cause of my warranty.

yeah its the xo2racing one. just let me know if ur interested. ill probably post it for sale once i get my new dp

I didnt do anything to the car besides the lip and the wing i didnt even put the eyelids on.Its ok im making him by me a 534 dollar one and just goint to mold the old one and fix it.i know im bad hehe.after my appoinment with subaru for my lag ill probably order a up and down pipe

Nice!

Which lip are you getting? Gots to see a picture when it's installed...

yeah its the xo2racing one. just let me know if ur interested. ill probably post it for sale once i get my new dp
Yea just post it up when you ready to get rid of it. If I don't buy wheels before then I'll probably pick it up

Archived