LegacyGT.com

The Official: Wagon Mafia Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it me, or is the wagon the sexiest car ever???

Maybe it's just me.

No, it's not just you. :wub::lol: :lol: ;)

Even after 3 years and 43K I still find myself walking up to it in a parking lot thinking "That's a damn fine looking car!" :lol: :lol:

Cheers!

-Ian

If it were this time next year I may have to be involved with that auction. My guess is 55-57k would take it home.....

Not bad for a luxury wagon that runs low-mid 12's in the 1/4:):)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Looksa like I'm gonna havta join "da family".:lol:

My car is still bone stock except for tint and the STi gauge package, but that won't last for long.;)

"My other wagon is a 1969 Pontiac Bonneville with a 428HO.":icon_twis

Ha ha. talking about Porsche's in the same thread as the GT/MT Wagon. I should have bought 2 and put one in a plastic bag!!!!
"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

What's the protocol for joining the "Wagon Mafia"?

You gotta hit someone & you gotta kick up points to me & BDII every week on settle up day.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

What is the max size you've gotten into your wells? My local tuner suggests an 18x8, but says that it may rub. His solution: bend in the inside lip so it doesn't rub. That risks cracking the paint which exposes it to the acids of winter roads and rust:eek:.

Archived