LegacyGT.com

The Official: Wagon Mafia Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bump for my pleasure

Ok, who didnt kick up this week? BD you get any points from anyone?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

NYCBRED :lol:

:lol: lets go steal one of his cars for payment. He's got so many he prob wont even miss it & besides he's so rich he can just buy another one right?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Another wannabe Wagon Mafioso!.

Bought my first Legacy wagon in 1995: a 1993 with 38K miles.

Drove it 'til last November, putting add'l 250K miles on it, then gave it to my #2 son and bought the prettiest silver 2007 Legacy. Very rare breed around here. Many, many Outbacks and Foresters and sedans, especially in Ashland, Oregon, at the foot of a ski-mountain, but I don't think I've seen another just-plain wagon.

I don't really understand the purpose of a trunk compared to the 'way-back'. :)

I used to go fast and get tickets, now I'm a little obsessive about mileage; I do pull over to let the 'old me' pass, but I've been getting an actual 34.8 mpg on about 400 miles a week.

'06 5EAT LGT Ltd. - SSR-GT7H; Bridgestone Potenzas; Cobb F/R Antisways; Cobb Endlinks; BPM UP; Perrin EL Header; (coming soon: Perrin Top Mount Intercooler; Cobb Catted DP; AVO Type-2 Axlebacks; Cobb AP Stage 2; PRO Tune!; Spats; Front Lip; Rear Gate Spoiler)

The dogmobile.

Representin' from Alberta, Canada:

ABP '05 Ltd GT w/ 5spd.

Prodrive PFF7 Wheels wrapped with BFG KDW2s for the warmer temps

Stock 17" Wheels wrapped with Nokian WR's for the snowy temps

Jazzy Aux-In

EDM Armrest

20% tint (I think)

Momo Shift Knob

Haven't installed:

Rallitek Skid Plate

iON Springs

Joining up. 2005 LGT 5MT RGP wagon. Mods...

18x8 OZ Superleggeras with Yokohama AVS ES100s, 225/40

17x8 Rota Boosts (steel grey) with Kumho ASX 235/40

Swifts springs

Cobb f/r hollow sway bars

STi Brembos front and rear w/ Ferodo 2500 pads

SS brake lines

Cobb dp w/ hfc

Perrin UP

Perrin 3" mid and y-pipes to stock mufflers

Cobb AP w/ PDX 93 oct stage 2 map

K&N panel filter

Momo shift knob

STi pedels

SPT short-shifter

Oh yea, and I sold my stock wheels with the sucky RE92s on them for $700!!!! Wooo HOOOOOOOO!!!

Future mods: trying to decide on Megan coilovers, Bilstein HDs, or the unobtanium Koni yellows (if they ever are produced). I also need tint so my black lab Atticus does fry in the back, a Wagon Mafia sticker, and that Move Over windshield sticker!

Has anyone taken their wagon to an Open Track event?

Overall Impressions?

Strengths?

Weaknesses?

Oh my god look out for "X"?

Yes...

The wagon is tail happy, but I liked that. At Stg II+ I was pulling away from everyone that was out with me in the intermediate group except the track prepped Z06 driven by the owner (and lead instructor) of the race school running the show.

I was running Hoosiers and XP12s, and those combined with the KW2s and BBKs meant that I could brake later, and hold more speed, than any car on the track w/ me except the aforementioned Z06.

Overall, it was great fun to pass everyone w/ their ridiculous exhausts and blow-off valves when mine sounds like stock :D

And it's a wagon :lol:

No weaknesses that I noticed other than the tail happiness makes it possible to swap ends a little easier :iam:

:spin:

Found the Move Over Windshield sticker. Go to the Left Lane Drivers of America site, www.leftlanedrivers.org so you too can defeat the AntiDestination League.

I've been wondering about doing something with LEDs and a mirror with the hood scoop - periscope-style. A little more stealthy that way...

Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

Archived