Map light mod

tint

moonroof

hood guard

hood struts

painted stock wheels

RE960's

SS brake lines

splats (I think that's what they're called)

Waiting on (should be here tomorrow!!!!:icon_chee)

JDM rear bar

AVO RSB mounts

AVO pannel filter

Badly wanting

AP

front lip

Brake ugrade

AVO TMIC

more $$$$$$$$$

________

Vapor Genie Pipe Review

DSC01658.thumb.jpg.9acb7526426ff3151e669b4562233899.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can Outbacks join the club? Nothing special, yet, for the family truckster. But father's day is coming up

Tinted 07 OB 2.5i

momo knob

subwoofer

bug deflector and winter mats

fear it :)

uhhh, YEAH! OB's are mafia-pimp. My in-law's have 3 of various years and they own several waste disposal factories and lumber yards in town... so you do da' math.

"Sleep with da fishes" they say to me if I step outta line...:lol::lol::lol:

Nice setup Ryan! How do you like your COBB items?

Where are you here in the PNW? I'd love to check you your ride as you've got a number of items I'm contemplating.

Oh yeah, I'm in Bellevue so my shout out was to all the Puget sound wagon folks I know of.

I know there are quite a few others I missed in the great PNW. Hello to you too! ;):lol:

Cheers!

-Ian

Hey Ian,

I do like my Cobb setup. I didn't start off with the intention of doing that much mods to my car. I don't go to the track or drive extremely fast all the time (only some of the time hehehe). After hearing about the quicker spool up of the turbo without a catted UP, I decided that that was what I needed. But when you swap out the UP, you might as well do the DP... and that was how it all started. The stock suspension with Stg 2 is just too 'wobbly' to drive around. Now the car feels very alive... steering inputs are very immediate... corners nice and flat...

I live in Seattle and work in Redmond. Have only made it to a GTG at XXX last spring/summer. Do you have a 5MT or 5EAT?

-Ryan

I have enough drama for now.....

Hey Ian,

I do like my Cobb setup. I didn't start off with the intention of doing that much mods to my car. I don't go to the track or drive extremely fast all the time (only some of the time hehehe). After hearing about the quicker spool up of the turbo without a catted UP, I decided that that was what I needed. But when you swap out the UP, you might as well do the DP... and that was how it all started. The stock suspension with Stg 2 is just too 'wobbly' to drive around. Now the car feels very alive... steering inputs are very immediate... corners nice and flat...

I live in Seattle and work in Redmond. Have only made it to a GTG at XXX last spring/summer. Do you have a 5MT or 5EAT?

-Ryan

Nice to hear. I'd still like to check it out sometime. I've only been to one GTG as well (XXX is a popular spot).

I've got a 5MT.

Next mods for me are an '07 stereo and Aux input I just ordered today and the steering wheel with audio controls I'll have wired up when I put the stereo in. ;)

Performance next. Likely with a rear sway bar to start. Stage 2 here I come! :lol: :lol: :lol:;):spin:

To keep it on topic I bought the stereo from Subarugenuineparts.com and the queen of wagon powah, Jamie "Subiegal" Thomas. :lol:;):wub:

Cheers!

-Ian

I'm in. I have a '05 stage 2 5mt limited wagon. KW v.2 coilovers, 19's, JDM waist spoiler, and all the goodies.:lol: post some pix

112253(1).thumb.JPG.6437106a1702a430f4f364e017eebf46.JPG

112417(2).thumb.JPG.127a2244ca5d403c9e189a9e62c4abd0.JPG

181101(1).thumb.JPG.68855cfd0d6e60f8b7c4efaafe176e44.JPG

175529(1).thumb.JPG.93faffd9ad40f42bf63b2edde2857d08.JPG

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

anyone in the crew know where the radio antenna is on a 07 wagon? Just out of curiosty more than anything. For the life of me I cant find it integrated into any of the glass, obviously not a external.

anyone in the crew know where the radio antenna is on a 07 wagon? Just out of curiosty more than anything. For the life of me I cant find it integrated into any of the glass, obviously not a external.

It's in the rear hatch glass. In the top part.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived