Georgia roll call

tougefox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Driving directions to 905 Barrett Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA 3014424.1 mi – about 42 mins

Driving directions to Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 3009653.3 mi – about 1 hour 13 mins

:)

Thanks.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• 1 month later...

SOK - Total Distance: 44.88 MI - Estimated Total Time: 50 Minutes

SOG - 9.7 mi – about 24 mins

And i'll still be heading to SOK for anything but oil changes...luckily SOG hasn't done anything while giving me oil changes to not go back...but as for everything else..SOK it will be!

• 5 weeks later...

ok, silver 05 LGT with a b4 badge today 11/3/08 on atlanta road. I KNOW you saw me cos you didnt rearend me lol.

who is it? lost track of you on east/west.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

he wasn't very aggressive.. I was driving like a bat out of hell.. but I normally do that anyway. Its hard to get out there sometimes.. and the guy was nice enough to let me in.Or keep a large gap that I took up..

I dont guess you have a house that needs any work done to it...

every spare penny I get that doesn't go into my car payment goes into my house..

I dont guess you have a house that needs any work done to it...

every spare penny I get that doesn't go into my car payment goes into my house..

actually..since mid aug/sept i've replaced all kitchen appliances, new bed frame and dresser and living room set will be here weds... Yet my guest toilet has been broken for over a year..lol...Luckily nothing major...my AC has been acting up but luckily its cooler than it is hotter right now...

who here has a GRP 05-07 OB sedan 3.0R?? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Listen.. I'm glad you made the vehicle choice you did and all.. but if you see a fellow platform driver and you have ALL DAY to get somewhere PULL OVER AND LET ME PASS! I tried to politely let you know I wanted to go faster SEVERAL times by getting close and backing off and you IGNORED IT. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

uh oh..!!! where was this at???

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...