LegacyGT.com

Georgia roll call

tougefox

thanks. I cant see the building because CRASH AND RUST figured out it was the google car and cam whored beside it.

what a jerk. I should call and complain. :lol:

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's up guys! I live in Villa Rica,GA. 40 miles west of ATL. I have an 1998 Legacy GT wagon. I frekin' love it, not to many mods,I spent most of my money on saving this subi! New clutch, slave cylinder, ball joints, timing belt, power steering pump, the list goes on and on. I just installed a cosmo racing short ram intake. I painted the wheels gun metal, and will be putting on lowering springs next weekend. Tinting the window's is at the top of my list too. It's good to have found this site. Edited by walfredo

hey welcome! I tried to buy a house in villa rica but it turned out the agent only sold to "specific clients.." ahem.. I'll leave it at that.. anyway.. I'm a bit down the road in the douglasville/hiram area.
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• 1 month later...

I think ( not 100% sure) HWY 56 is Grovetown. I live right on 20 and Bobby Johnson (520).

I just back into the army about 1yr ago, so this is the second time I've been here.

I still call Maryland home

ah, yea where all that crazy construction is eh? I dont even go to that area when I visit. (still lots of family there.) but if you see me around wave or honk or something!

I'll probably be down your way in a few weeks, at least for a day or so. (I hate going there anymore.)

• 4 weeks later...

Howdy! I'm between Marietta and Sandy Springs.

I'm looking for a newer car, and am leaning towards a 2006-ish Legacy.

In the mean time, anyone nearby who's thinking of installing a new stereo (especially in a 2007 or later Subaru) I'd be happy to lend a hand (and a soldering iron).

you ever go down e/w connector? I swear I've seen an svx several times there.

I haven't in a long time. Anything you've seen recently isn't mine, because...

SVXdc, you need to get into a Legacy GT:)

I hope all is well with you:)

Hey integroid! I'm doing good, but my SVX isn't -- an idiot ran a red light and totaled mine.:spin: Fortunately, I wasn't injured (Subaru put a lot of metal in SVXs). But now I need another car.

I'd like to find a 3.0, but they seem pretty rare.

was it red?

you need a GT.. they're better'n 3.0s ;)

I dont see many used ones.. your best bet is probably SoG.. I go to SoK a lot but I never see any uh.. subarus there.. only used pickups and stuff..

If you don't plan on doing any modifications to the car, the 3.0 will probably better suit you and be more reliable. The GT is a fun car and you can make some serious power out of it, but it does have a lot more problems than the 3.0.

Glad to hear you are doing good and that you were not hurt in your accident. Let me know if you do get a Legacy and need any help with it:) I kind of know my way around them now:)

• 3 months later...
I'm here....in Paulding County

same here.. may have seen your car before.. wave or somethin if you see me. :lol: I'll probably not look or be like "wtf?!?" but.. I'll figure it out eventually. :lol::lol:

• I Donated
same here.. may have seen your car before.. wave or somethin if you see me. :lol: I'll probably not look or be like "wtf?!?" but.. I'll figure it out eventually. :lol::lol:

I see a lot of vettes around...should I just wave at them all? haha

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

oh come on.. how many torch red vettes can there possibly be in paulding county?

I know I used to see a yellow one with some woman smoking in it like she hated the car.. always bothered me.

but right now mine is FILTHY.. damn this rain... so I guess I can't say anything.

• I Donated
oh come on.. how many torch red vettes can there possibly be in paulding county?

I know I used to see a yellow one with some woman smoking in it like she hated the car.. always bothered me.

but right now mine is FILTHY.. damn this rain... so I guess I can't say anything.

well, if you see a red lgt with black wheels...mud on the side...and a magnaflow exhaust that would be me haha

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• 1 month later...
Sandy Springs area.... Hey guys, just turned in my 2006 STI for a 2010 Legacy (base model).... Hoping to find some Leggie GT take offs for a good price. I'll miss my STI, but glad to be here :)