Georgia roll call

tougefox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool, I know Wiley Bridge. A girl I work with lives over there.

Actually, I went to high school in New York state. My dad's job transferred him down here, and so my family moved in 1991, just a couple of weeks after I graduated. My sister finished her last 2 years of high school at Lassiter.

Blairsville...like any of you all know where thats at...look on the georgia road map...go as far north as you can....when the road stops keep going...when you hit north carolina turn around and im right there....if you guys are looking for subaru meet in the ATL area look at WRXatlanta.com...there arent that many legs but we are growing on there and everyone is real nice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey all...dunno why i haven't been in here yet but livin in athens here pretty modded black 05 GT with goldies on it

if any athens folk haven't seen me its cause the cars been down for a while but she'll be purring around again come tuesday methinks!

hope to see yall out there! lets get a meet together!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Atlanta off of Henderson Mill Road/Briarcliff Road. Stage 2+ but have Zilla 20G and supporting mods being installed in a week. Only see a handfull of LGT in the area. Most are soccer moms that dont know what they have. My other babies are various road and Mtn bikes.

I never go inside the perimeter,but if you go to the hiram powder springs smyrna area you'll probablly see me. I'd be interested to know more about your stage 2, do you get warranty service done around here? if so who does it and do they give you flack? I need to head to SoG to get my oil changed (I have all my work done by my favorite dealer while my cars are under warranty)

I spotted a very clean dark blue 04- legacy on east-west a few days ago, was wondering if that was anyone here.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I never go inside the perimeter,but if you go to the hiram powder springs smyrna area you'll probablly see me. I'd be interested to know more about your stage 2, do you get warranty service done around here? if so who does it and do they give you flack? I need to head to SoG to get my oil changed (I have all my work done by my favorite dealer while my cars are under warranty)

I spotted a very clean dark blue 04- legacy on east-west a few days ago, was wondering if that was anyone here.

PM if you have questions regarding my Stage 2 setup. It is your basic Turbo Back exhaust, Up Pipe, K&N Typhoon, and APv2 with a TDC Custom Map. I haven't needed any warranty work yet but took my car to SOG for a sunroof rattle last week and they didnt give me any flack about the mods to warranty fixing the rattle. Will probably go back in a few weeks to let them fix the car. The only problem is that I will most likely have my Stage 3+ setup on there by then:lol:

wont the varsity be a madhouse? It seems like it is all the time..

I assume a game is goin on, sorry but I'm not really a sports fan thats not gas powered so I know nothing about it lol.

well SoG is the state's only SPT dealer. Most of the guys that work there themselves have modded cars, even the salesmen. I talked to a guy there (chuck? charles? a C name) that had a modded wrx. I was trying to convince a friend to get one.. lost him to the MS3.. oh well, good choice as well.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• 1 month later...

just wanted to say hello to everyone

i go to emory and i see a few LGTs around that area. just outta curiosity anyone on here with the white LGT that parks in fishburne parking?

oh. and anyone have any recommendations for body shops that do really good work?

I live in woodstock georgia (just north of atlanta)...but i go to school at georgia southern university in statesboro..im also very frequently in augusta because thats where i grew up....hit me up i just bought my 98 LGT its completely stock and i dont know much about it...id like to meet some people around here that are proficient with subie's thanks alot

Justin