Georgia roll call

tougefox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Website is coming soon. We specialize in new and used parts, repair and performance. AllPro is Subaru[but we also have a shop next door Momentum Motorworx that does repairs all makes.

quote=gcoonley;2507068]Hey allpro,

Do you guys have a website? What do you specialize in?

Are you Subaru only?

LOL.

Everything in Metro Atlanta seem like it's two hours away though. To some it maybe worth the trip.

Have you found a truly honest and reliable shop yet?

why are all these places in alpharetta? Thats like 2 hours from here..

subaru of kennesaw is my "shop" for the time being. They're pretty good, I guess the prices are kinda high tho. They did install my SS brake hoses tho w/o a fuss and flushed my brake fluid with ATE w/o question.. so thats good. I know a chevy dealer if oyu brought them a chevy to do that with would raise an eyebrow.

Do yall do IPT transmissions by chance? :D

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is by far the area in Gwinnett with the large Asian population.

Not being racist. There are a lot of great Asian drivers. But when they are bad, they

are really bad. I cant tell you how many times I have been almost hit by some lady in minivan.

dont know the area, I've only been to the frys/gwinnett place area in gwinnett county. Most of the faildrivers from gwinnett I see are in my areas (cobb paulding fulton.. and anything on I-20 between here and augusta.)

the most common problems I see from gwinett and clayton are refusal to allow faster traffic to pass in the fast lane, random braking.. LOTS of random braking.. very fast or very slow driving.. just.. extremes of every kind. predictiability (other than the fact that they WILL NOT yield to faster traffic) is very low with both of these counties.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

dunno a good painter.. but I live right down the road from acworth.

welcome (back?) to the area.

I keep hearing "grays (greys?) auto collision" commercials on the radio.. but.. I dunno.. I'm still fairly new to the ATL area myself.

• 2 weeks later...
any of yall here in ATL know a good tint shop? nonna that purple tint crap or bubbled garbage like I see on the late 90s kias.. i want quality 3m stuff like I have on my car to go on my truck.

These guys have tinted every car that I have owned. They only use 3M

Highly recommended and probably priced lower than alot of other places.

K&L Window Tint

4959 Buford Highway Norcross GA

770-441-0442

any of yall here in ATL know a good tint shop? nonna that purple tint crap or bubbled garbage like I see on the late 90s kias.. i want quality 3m stuff like I have on my car to go on my truck.