LegacyGT.com

The 2008 Legacy GT - Impressions / Test Drive / Pictures (56k no-no)

^ Actually the 3.0R Limited is priced a few hundred $ cheaper than the 2.5GT w/ navi + AT. I am sure if you wait a few months you will be able to get it under MSRP without market adjustment.
-ben

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your 9 yr old get control of your account? :lol::lol::lol:

you made a claim, i said back it. then YOU are the one to resort to 9 year old comments and name calling.

you failed.

hahaha...pull your head out of your lying ass.

hell...i think all of us has seen the old modeled dealer junker model they are trying to dump.

me? i wanted a sratch free undriven brand NEW model. so that's what I got. still below invoice. there isn't anything that your ass is saying that is anything of value.

anymore names now that i called you out and you aren't gonna do s**t about it?

you made a claim, i said back it. then YOU are the one to resort to 9 year old comments and name calling.

you failed.

hahaha...pull your head out of your lying ass.

hell...i think all of us has seen the old modeled dealer junker model they are trying to dump.

me? i wanted a sratch free undriven brand NEW model. so that's what I got. still below invoice. there isn't anything that your ass is saying that is anything of value.

anymore names now that i called you out and you aren't gonna do s**t about it?

Here :

"That said below I'll be posting the options, cost and out the door cost. The one I looked at that most likely I would be ordering in a Silver/Black leather would be right around $33k with all the options I want. I'll probably pay around $26k or lower depending on where I get it from."

Since you're obviously ******* retarded I quoted the part that you can't possibly comprehend.

I made a claim that when I go to buy the car.... If I do.... I'd probably pay around $26k for it. (or... if you're really having a hard time understanding this tough, philosophical statement... see BOLD above )

Never once did I say I bought a 2008 Legacy GT 5EAT w/ Nav for $26,000 US dollars. You're apparently too stupid to understand that or are just being a troll of which your time is going to be short lived here anyways.

So go ahead, keep calling me names. You're starting to look like a real peach on these boards "Dick". :lol:

Some cars have it like that, others don't.

BMWs have it like the Legacy. I've driven a few SMGs and as someone else mentioned, you don't really shift during the turn, so I don't think it's really a big deal. If you do, though, you wouldn't be turning too sharp to miss the paddles.

-ben

Here :

"That said below I'll be posting the options, cost and out the door cost. The one I looked at that most likely I would be ordering in a Silver/Black leather would be right around $33k with all the options I want. I'll probably pay around $26k or lower depending on where I get it from."

Since you're obviously ******* retarded I quoted the part that you can't possibly comprehend.

I made a claim that when I go to buy the car.... If I do.... I'd probably pay around $26k for it. (or... if you're really having a hard time understanding this tough, philosophical statement... see BOLD above )

Never once did I say I bought a 2008 Legacy GT 5EAT w/ Nav for $26,000 US dollars. You're apparently too stupid to understand that or are just being a troll of which your time is going to be short lived here anyways.

So go ahead, keep calling me names. You're starting to look like a real peach on these boards "Dick". :lol:

I'm not taking sides in your guys' debate, but you did say you were going to keep shopping for an '08 until you can get one for around $23K. And you seemed pretty confident that you'd get one for that.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1145899&postcount=28

See, I don't bullshit with car dealerships, I've been going to them since I was a kid and I know their retarded tactics. The nice thing with the Portland area is we've got:

Carr

Royal Moore

Dick Hannah

Wentworth

If they want to be dicks, I'll tell them their dicks and that I'm going to bad mouth their company till they give me what I want. What a lot of car dealerships don't know is much about the internet and word of mouth. I can say beyond a doubt that Wentworth is probably a "sub"standard Subbie dealership but that doesn't stop me from telling them what I want.

I'll shop around till I find an '08 GT @ or around $23k w/ Navi, 5EAT, Subwoofer and lord knows what else. I'm not paying $33k for that shit, because honestly that's a rip off. Hunt for a deal, get a deal.

^ Actually the 3.0R Limited is priced a few hundred $ cheaper than the 2.5GT w/ navi + AT. I am sure if you wait a few months you will be able to get it under MSRP without market adjustment.

Oh I had not seen any official pricing on a 3.0R. Im just confused how you can get a 3.0R, which is supposed to be the flagship of the line, cheaper than a 2.5 GT? I guess if they are both equipped the same and the turbo engine costs more than the 3.0, then it could make sense.

I'm not taking sides in your guys' debate, but you did say you were going to keep shopping for an '08 until you can get one for around $23K. And you seemed pretty confident that you'd get one for that.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1145899&postcount=28

Who knows, anything is possible. The main point is that if I shop around and find a deal on a car, that's my business. Throwing #'s out there as estimates and not gospel are fine. What I have a problem with is people accusing me of buying an '08 for $23k/$26k and wanting me to "prove it" when there's not a god damn thing to prove.

Anyways, i'm done responding about this at this point.

The new G35 has column mounted paddles. They work pretty well. You always know that the left paddle (which never moves), drops you down a gear, and the right paddle upshifts. I got the chance to play with these paddles, and they do work very well. Compare the G35 paddles with the new paddles on the BMW 335...

RM, I see you got a chance to drive the G35 Auto Sport. But didn't note you've test driven the the '08 Legacy w/ paddles.

I'm curious to know how the two compare in terms of shift timings, feel, response etc...While I'd love to row 6 speeds, traffic in LA is getting worse and worse, and if I can find a decent subsitute that is still fairly quick and almost gives me the best of both worlds at an affordable price, sounds good t me.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how the cars compare? G35 auto w/ paddles and the Legacy GT 5EAT w/ paddles?

What the heck is that Dealer Mark Up 1990 dollars?

Gosh, they are really ripping people off I can see....

Up to 28K is still a good price for an 08 ( I believe this has Navi too right?)

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

What the heck is that Dealer Mark Up 1990 dollars?

Gosh, they are really ripping people off I can see....

Up to 28K is still a good price for an 08 ( I believe this has Navi too right?)

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Hey at least they are upfront and honest about ripping you off! :lol:

Hey guys, I really like the legacy gt and may consider buying one as my next vehicle in a year or so if all goes as planned. What are people actually paying for these at say end of year clearance or with rebates? I am also looking at the new mits. rallart (if it comes out decent) and the mazdapeed6. I know people are paying like 22-23k for the MS6 even though they sticker at around 27-29k (too bad this is the last year for them though). I would like to keep my next car at or below 25k. I also like the wrx, but wish the new one was better looking...

"Dick". :lol:

wow. that's the best you can come up with? sad.

Mr. Dick will suffice though.

like i said. you were talking out of your ass i said back it and then you backtrack and go straight for the 4th grade.

i think your behavior says it all.

you aren't getting an 08 for 23k unless it's 2009. keep pretending. even at 26 it would have to be a beaten and scratched up demo. if that's the way you want your cars, that's cool. 23k though?? that's pretty much on the fence of well wishing.

btw...in your very first post here is what you said...

"That said below I'll be posting the options, cost, and out the door cost. The one I looked at that most likely I would be ordering in a Silver/Black leather would be right around 33$k with all the options i want. I'll probably pay around $26k or lower depending on where I get it from."

by the way...the way you worded your embelishment was that of...26k would be about the highest you would pay. meaning 26k or lower. now. even ABOUT 26k would be below 27k would it not? 27k from a 33k car (08, brand new, undriven, no dealer demo, not damaged) is still ass talking. sooo..???

I commented with...you are talking out of your ass. then i said post the sales sheet. then your replies are of the 4th grade nature and you start backtracking.

later on you said that you wwre in fact in the market for a new car. post #34.

so...what are you talking about?? I called you on it. PROVE yourself or shut up and quit embelishing.

it's also obvious you don't know crap about the 07. shift quality? si drive? seat heaters? talking out of your ass again. you are comparing your 05 to an 08 and bringing the 07 into it when you clearly have never really driven one. witht he seat heater comment, it sounds like you have never even been IN aan 07. when you pull your head out of your ass, we can discuss it (07) if you like. half the crap you compared had already been done to the 07's. i know it seems that I am s**tting on your post, but you need to do more research before ass gabbing. trust me when i say this about the si drive...if S was your 05 then s# is tons different. i bet the 08 prolly felt about the exact same. since you don't even know the seat heater placement, my guess is that you have never even driven an 07 nor experienced the si drive.

you just have failure written all over yourself.

it's pretty clear that you have nothing to stand on so I will leave it at that.

It's MR. Dick to you.

thanks...

Have you had an intelligent/respectful conversation with anyone on this forum? Or is your goal to piss people off?

aren't you the one who didn't know shit about the 5eat and yet, you only posted about your shitty 99 manual?

not one of your posts on that threrad was related to the 5eat. I posted tons of info about my 5eat and its shift points.

you posted nothing of value what so ever.

if that "pisses" you off, perhaps you should have put in some valuable input instead of talking out of your ass.

anything else you have to say or do you want to jump ship with the other ass talker?

matter of fact...here you are with all your intellectual glory...

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60007&highlight=5eat+shift+points

Good luck ever getting any kind of response from anyone on this board after your little tirade Mister Dick. Your name is going to spread around this board like wildfire so bad that before you know it you'll have to try to come back with a new name as a Newbie again and learn how to behave like a good little Mister Dick. Grow up.

Archived