LegacyGT.com

2009 Subaru Forester thead

godwhomismike

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The exhaust sounds really awesome on it. I have the SPT Exhaust for the 2008 WRX sedan on my new '09 FXT, and it fit perfectly.

I am thinking about getting a K&N high-flow air filter. Been toying with the idea.

I definitely want to do sway bars and stickier tires in the Spring. Debating on if I want to do a 22mm front and 21mm rear, or leave the stock 21mm front alone, and swap out the stock 17mm rear for a 19mm rear sway. I want it to be neutral, and do not want a tail happy FXT. I seen someone add a 25mm front and 22 mm rear on their '09 FXT.

How do you feel about the headrests? I know I am taller and the headrests are even with my head, but in the loaner Forester I got it felt that the headrest pushed my head almost uncomfortably too far forward. I couldn't have one as a daily driver like that. At least with the Outback I can hold my head slightly forward of the headrest without feeling like I am forcing my head away from the headrest.

I haven't noticed it. The way I sit, it doesn't bother me. I would assume if your seat back is in a very upright position, it can be an issue.

Archived