LegacyGT.com

2009 Subaru Forester thead

godwhomismike

Anyone know how long it should take for an ordered car to arrive?

Depending on your proximity to the the Port of Call, which, IIRC, is the PAC NORWEST, it can take anywhere from 4 weeks to more than 8 weeks if it's not in the U.S. already.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Even black gets the light interior? Wish Subaru would give the option. I'm not happy on how they are cheaping out on things too, the first thing I noticed is no lights in the glovebox or vanity mirrors, just cheap. Plus the visors are a cheap plastic/vinyl and have no extenders. Alot of things the car should have come with as well are options, for 32k it should have had more standard. Don't get me wrong it's a nice ride but just makes me mad about how Subaru is cheaping out yet trying to claim they want to be upmarket at the same time. :mad:

Even black gets the light interior? Wish Subaru would give the option. I'm not happy on how they are cheaping out on things too, the first thing I noticed is no lights in the glovebox or vanity mirrors, just cheap. Plus the visors are a cheap plastic/vinyl and have no extenders. Alot of things the car should have come with as well are options, for 32k it should have had more standard. Don't get me wrong it's a nice ride but just makes me mad about how Subaru is cheaping out yet trying to claim they want to be upmarket at the same time. :mad:

Subaru announced a couple of years ago they aren't going upmarket anymore. The Forester is a $20k SUV that can be optioned up to $32k. It's Subaru's entry level offering. If you think the Forester is cheap... go sit in a CRV. Then go look at the sticker. That thing hits $30k with the base engine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So how am I supposed to feel when someone backs into my g/f's brand new, one day old FXT???? Luckily only cosmetic but it took the paint off the corner of the bumper, everything else "buffed right out". Nice black plastic showing through the SWP. WTF!!!!!!!!!!

So how am I supposed to feel when someone backs into my g/f's brand new, one day old FXT???? Luckily only cosmetic but it took the paint off the corner of the bumper, everything else "buffed right out". Nice black plastic showing through the SWP. WTF!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: That sucks man.

Subaru announced a couple of years ago they aren't going upmarket anymore. The Forester is a $20k SUV that can be optioned up to $32k. It's Subaru's entry level offering. If you think the Forester is cheap... go sit in a CRV. Then go look at the sticker. That thing hits $30k with the base engine.

Mine was MSRP at well over $33K. Negotiated price was ~ $29.5K, which is awesome since it was a special order that took 8-9 weeks for it to be built, shipped, and delivered.

That paint is either dark grey or they put the wrong interior in the car. My guess is its dark grey

black has a light gray interior... Dark gray has a dark interior. It's that way in the US at least.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived