LegacyGT.com

The "unofficial" leaked Motor Trend 2008 Impreza pics

SWP-LegacyGT

the front isn't all that bad, though the grill is pretty bad, but where this thing is the ugliest is the back end, the lines from front to back and the shape and curves of the rear are so generically bad, this thing is hideous. the old impreza is way better looking. the interior looks nice though....

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mitsubishi is laughing all the way to the bank.

The WRX/STI would better be a lot faster or EvoX and the Ralliart version are going to kill them on the sales floor.

Not even a contest...

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/01/10-prototype-x-static-fr-3-.jpg

Or this monstrosity...

http://www.taberwest.com/images/wrx003.jpg

Someone needs to reboot the series like they rebooted Batman.

Doesn't seem much like a Legend either.

At least the colored calipers are gone. Save the colors for the enthusiasts who really care.

The STI will be radically different if they are going to put the huge wing on the back. If they lengthen the existing rear spoiler, it will look kind of funny I think.

They could just be setting us up to all buy STIs are this point. Get the ugly car or the super fast, really good looking car.

Although, they better do a good job on the STI...I love subaru, but that EVO X...man!

Yuck......

Well, I barely managed to convince Sara to get into her peanut-eye WRX - she keeps complaining about how ugly it is (but she *loves* the way it drives).

This'll settle it, she'll never be caught dead in that new Impreza. :(

I think I'm gonna have to convince her to get a new Legacy or the new EVO.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Guys, this is the biggest April fool's joke that I have seen in quite a long time. There is over 25 pages of this poop over at nasioc and only a few people get the joke.

^ :lol:

I really don't like it that April 1st is coming earlier and earlier each year. :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived